Ok. I'm sure this one has been beaten to death. But I thought I would post my own thread and see what comes. I would classify myself as and intermediate player. I love to play but have found myself in a rut. If someone comes over or pulls out a guitar at a party I draw a blank. I need some sort of playlist.

So allow me to borrow a few minutes of your life and give me your party or campfire playlist for a 30's crowd.

Thanks
Quote by Duffer31
Ok. I'm sure this one has been beaten to death. But I thought I would post my own thread and see what comes. I would classify myself as and intermediate player. I love to play but have found myself in a rut. If someone comes over or pulls out a guitar at a party I draw a blank. I need some sort of playlist.

So allow me to borrow a few minutes of your life and give me your party or campfire playlist for a 30's crowd.

Thanks

http://library.thinkquest.org/04apr/00065/music.htm

Music from the 1930's.
hmm.. Bob Marley, Jack Johnson, Nirvana, it doesnt matter the age, just any songs that sound nice on acoustic (i take it thats what they pull out to play at campfires or parties *_*)
I breathe air.
wonderwall usually goes down well,

sweet home alabama
golden touch (razorlight)
patience, gnr
All around the world (oasis) <<<yes really!!
with a little help from my friends (beatles)

hope i was of sum help mate.