so theres 2 guys working at a construction site, ones a white guy and the other is black, so there talking away and the black guy is complaining hes not getting any at home, so the white guy tells him that when he want to get his wife in the mood he tells her some poetry.

so the black guy is like what do u say and the whote guys like well i say something like blond hair blond hair eyes so blue i can't wait to make love to you, so the black guy is like well i can do that.

so they both go home and when they return to work the the black guy has got a black eye

and the white guys like why do u have a black eye? did u read some poetry like i said

and the black guys like yeah i said some poetry

and the white guys like well what did u say???

and the black guys like...well i said.....

nappy hair nappy hair eyes like a frog, come here and bend over so i can **** you like a dog.

good or bad what you think?
ahahahahha that's pretty bad but sadly i'm laughing.
Quote by metaldud536
Because there is a bomb in the lasagna!

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
make loud howling noises and throw your feces at them whenever they bring it up, I suggest that your GF does the same.
tasteless.
Quote by henza_x
errr.. people don't get paid to tab out songs.. its just by ear transcriptions most of the time, why don't you do it yourself?

"coz i can't"

then shut the **** up

Quote by MentalityBand
I would smile at that, but y'know...court order...
i think you sux meh ballz at trolling.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Lame.

I got a better one:

So this old lady says to her husband "Darlin, after 50 years of marridge my nipples are still hot for you"

so he glances over his morning paper and replaces, "That's cos your left one is in the porridge and the right is in your brew."
"Punk is a state of mind, and no one can take that away from you."
if its a joke i donno if you can classify it as being racist, hence it being a joke
Racism is bad, man.

Not funny at all.

Learn some grammar.

That is all.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by *Juno*
Racist Thread Is Racist

I was gonna say that...
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
hahahaha, awesome
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
What's racist? am I missing something?
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Pfft, that's hardly racist compared to most other "racial" jokes.

It's just not funny.
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
Quote by Punks|Not|Dead
Lame.

I got a better one:

So this old lady says to her husband "Darlin, after 50 years of marridge my nipples are still hot for you"

so he glances over his morning paper and replaces, "That's cos your left one is in the porridge and the right is in your brew."

That was funny, ts you fail at being funny.
Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I had sex as much as you said the word "shit" I would be paris hilton.

Quote by rworsl
I have never felt closer to either cheese or weasels

Quote by Vermintide

DURN THING DUN GONE MESS UP AGIYAN. MARGE, FETCH ME MAH BOOMSTIYAK
wtf is everyone crying racist for? it's not tasteless and it's not unfunny. it's pretty funny and
what would all you assholes say if it was two white guys? got nothin? makes no difference either way.
Horrible (and, no, not because it's racist, it's just horrible) joke, I refuse to leave this open so that other people see it.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...