Gut got found a wired and soldered single coil pick ups with there knobs..
it got three knobs and no switch...
i thought there'll be two vol and one tone... well i got plugged it to amp and the first Pickup worked... one pot was the vol the third was the Tone... but hell also the second was the vol.. .and the 2 nd pickup didn;t work.. so hell can ya give me some advice or wirind diagrams??
"WTF" is my exact though. I can't understand what you're saying.

Rewrite that post coherently and we can help you.
I think he's suggesting that both of the volume pots are affecting one of the pickups.

The other pickup has no output. And the tone works fine.

Correct TS?
In the bass chat:

<Jon> take the quote of me out your sig plx
<Jon> i hate seeing what i said around lol

Leader of the Bass Militia PM to join!

And now on BANDCAMP!

Officially the funniest member of the Bass Forum.
Quote by Nutter_101
I think he's suggesting that both of the volume pots are affecting one of the pickups.

The other pickup has no output. And the tone works fine.

Correct TS?

I think we can also decifer that the guitar has two pickups (probably humbuckers) the second (bridge? neck? < anybodies guess) of which does not work.

EDIT: ^^ i think i've just repeated exactly what you said without noticing.

Based on the fact it has two pickups (probably humbuckers) and three knobs, it is proably either a super strat with a H-H format. Or it Could be one of the yamaha HB series however the switch is a problem when trying to work out more specific details.

Alternatively it could be les paul that has seen better days and has been battered to such an extent the wiring is loose and has become shorted. The battering could have also cause a volume or tone pot to fall off and then get pushed in and the switch has been snapped off. Simple.

EDIT Again: i was so slow writing the message the TS has responded and made this post pointless.
'05 Fender Speed Shop So-Cal Stratocaster
'95 Squier Standard Strat

OLP MM1
Washburn X200v Pro

Tanglewood TW145-SC
Yamaha C40

Orange Dark Terror + PPC212
Jet City JCA20H + JCA24S
Last edited by Madsalty at Apr 17, 2008,
Quote by vigenharutyunya
yep that's what i wanted to say
well i dono people find hard to understand me btw... i'm kinda fulll of philosophy

You're full of something, all right.
4/20 isn't till sunday, bro. Try using phrases.
Try getting a standard wiring diagram from www.guitarelectronics.com and working from there. If the wiring is old or bad you should just resolder everything right away.
Philosophy is whats its called now. But I see his location is in albania so we might have to cut him a little slack on his english. Try babelfish on yahoo to see if it might translate a little clearer.