Page 1 of 2
So I'm walking out of my room to get a pickle (I really wanted one for some reason) when I walk past my sister.

Now normally this is not a special event, but today it is.

She decided that it would be cool to wear the sluttiest, trailer park trashiest tube top i have ever seen in my life. I mean seriously this thing is horrendously tight and is just big enough to cover her boobs. Add to the fact that she has tonnes of make-up on and she looks like she is ready for a night prostitution.

Keep in mind she is only 13.

I immediately bursted out laughing and couldn't help but feel embarrassed for her.

So pit, have any of your siblings done anything that you thought was extremely stupid or embarrassing that you couldn't help but feel bad for them?
yeah my sister smokes
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Well my sister just pulled her arm yesterday after falling a couple of feet at school. I don't think she's stupid or embarrassing, but it's definitely something...
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Once my brother changed his math test marks from a 20 to a 30 (the test was out of 30 BTW) and hoped that no one would notice all the mistakes inspite of the full marks, needless to say he got caught and mercilessly punished.
Quote by will123456789
yeah my sister smokes

Mine too.

Oh, and she dropped out of high school on her senior year with only 4 months to go.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
my little brother made a sweatband out of one of his socks.

Much Piss was taken.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
My sister is about 10 I think. She was recently allowed to take her savings out of the bank. I think she had like $300+. So, bills in hand, she goes to the mall and buys about 20 webkinz. She's gonna be mighty pissed when she loses interest in the ****ing things, and is wondering where all her money went.
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
This was said at the dinner table by my sister. "Mom, I want to be a vegetarian. I won't eat meat OR chicken."
Quote by SharpSpoon
So I'm walking out of my room to get a pickle (I really wanted one for some reason) when I walk past my sister.

Now normally this is not a special event, but today it is.

She decided that it would be cool to wear the sluttiest, trailer park trashiest tube top i have ever seen in my life. I mean seriously this thing is horrendously tight and is just big enough to cover her boobs. Add to the fact that she has tonnes of make-up on and she looks like she is ready for a night prostitution.

Keep in mind she is only 13.

I immediately bursted out laughing and couldn't help but feel embarrassed for her.

So pit, have any of your siblings done anything that you thought was extremely stupid or embarrassing that you couldn't help but feel bad for them?

Pics + boob size?
My little brother used to shop list. When he got caught he even had a little list of stuff he was nicking for other people. My big brother is too boring to have any story.
My older brother dreamed about serving in the army over here in the Submarines.

The process to be aceepted into this unit is very long and hard, and after finishing roughly a half he reached the psychologist stage.

He turned up hungover .
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Quote by Gregray88
This was said at the dinner table by my sister. "Mom, I want to be a vegetarian. I won't eat meat OR chicken."

To be fair, in some countries, meat only refers to red meat.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
He spent £100 of birthday money on drugs. I've given up really caring what he does, but it was annoying when he insists on begging money off all the family because he wants a bike. Fifteen year olds are so fucking stupid.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by RPGoof
My little brother is going to do a solo at his singing concert thing at school. He is 7. I hate to say it but he can't sing at all

My sister is the same way, but with piano. She has a recital coming up...she can't play her way out of a paper box, but she think's she's something special. I feel bad.
Quote by goldmember1217
I swallow it whole, like a man.
Well my bros been to jail 2 or 3 times. A bit more than wearing a slutty tube top lol. He'll come around, though.
We're only strays.
My lil sis actually thought the cast of High school musical was gonna hang out with her when they did that hang out with the cast thing on TV.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
My 12 year old brother and I were in our local music store messing around on accoustics, when a sales attendant came over. He was playing with a pick and the attendant politely asked him to play without one because it would make marks. My brother looked him in the eye with a blank face, waited about 5 seconds and strummed a hard power chord. The attendant said "Yeah see now you can't play anymore." *grabs guitar* "Next time listen."

2 Minutes later he says to me with no sarcasm "Jacob, why did he take the guitar from me?"
Quote by Dinkydaisy
He spent £100 of birthday money on drugs. I've given up really caring what he does, but it was annoying when he insists on begging money off all the family because he wants a bike. Fifteen year olds are so fucking stupid.

Awesome..what did he get for his money?
Quote by *Juno*
Awesome..what did he get for his money?

Stop being so fucking immature. I could go off you.

-Matthew Arnold

my sister does stuff like that all the time isnt very bright haha jk
Quote by syyz1
I'm on my period, wearing no sort of protection, naked on a white chair

Quote by *Juno*
I put my balls inside the sound hole and strummed myself to ectasy

Quote by °☻°
I like it hairy, that way i can play welcome to the jungle while i have sex!
I... Is your sister single?
To a shredder, a second is a long time.

Member of the UG Gentlemen of Higher Thought Establishment.

Invite only, if you want to be considered, contribute well to UG, and respect others as much as possible!
Quote by SharpSpoon
What the hell are webkinz.

Stuffed animals with little passwords to an online game.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by SharpSpoon
She has the mentality of a 6 year old, but if thats your thing.

Those webkinz things sound like something she would buy.

Just a joke buddy.
To a shredder, a second is a long time.

Member of the UG Gentlemen of Higher Thought Establishment.

Invite only, if you want to be considered, contribute well to UG, and respect others as much as possible!
Quote by MightyAl
My brother used to have a godawful haircut.
My sister moved to Northampton.

Holy cow your sister is stupid why the hell would she move to this sh!thole????
I have tons of stories since my siblings all have moments of extreme stupidity. The best ones are about my little sister though, because even though she's family, I can still admit she's a complete and total ****ing idiot.

First she pierced her nose by icing it up and then ramming a needle through it, she's 14 and she didn't ask our parent's opinion on any of this. She just decided it would be completely intelligent and sanitary to attempt self mutilation.

To top it off a few weeks after that I walked in on her trying to put multiple holes in each of her ears using the same ice+dirty needle technique. She thought our parents wouldn't mind after they'd basically crapped themselves over the nose thing, oh, they minded.

Oh, and she also started playing guitar and became infatuated with Slash, which led her to sneaking alcohol from our parent's liqour cabinet. She drank at least 2 bottles of scotch, some rum, and some gin in the course of a couple weeks. She drank enough that she was on her bedroom floor throwing up one day, we didn't figure out the reason why until we noticed the missing bottles. Teenage alcoholism FTW!

She also periodically says completely stupid things, such as when someone made a joke about her having a low hairline. "I don't have a low hairline, I've just got a small forehead!"
I facepalm'd on that one, I sometimes worry about her intelligence.
Quote by J-Spoon
I did a forward roll into a backflip, caught the les paul and blasted out a face melting version of stairway to intimidate this mentally retarted kid on life support in a wheelchair that was trying to play it through an MG. What a loser.
Quote by *Juno*
Lighten up much?

No.
¬_¬
¬_¬

-Matthew Arnold

Quote by *Juno*
Lulz...why the long face?

Because I'm a pony

-Matthew Arnold

Quote by KingDev
My 12 year old brother and I were in our local music store messing around on accoustics, when a sales attendant came over. He was playing with a pick and the attendant politely asked him to play without one because it would make marks. My brother looked him in the eye with a blank face, waited about 5 seconds and strummed a hard power chord. The attendant said "Yeah see now you can't play anymore." *grabs guitar* "Next time listen."

2 Minutes later he says to me with no sarcasm "Jacob, why did he take the guitar from me?"

Brutal.
We're only strays.
Quote by Yikes
My sister is the same way, but with piano. She has a recital coming up...she can't play her way out of a paper box, but she think's she's something special. I feel bad.

Sounds as bad as my sister, only she's 14 and plays guitar. She's in a 'band' that creates music that approximates the screaming of a dying cat and believes that learning music theory, anything like scales, or any correct techniques is completely beneath her. She doesn't seem to realize that she sounds terrible, and I just try to help her even though she refuses any assistance and just gets pissed at me. I don't have the heart to crush her by telling her she's not good and she won't get anywhere the way she's going.
Quote by J-Spoon
I did a forward roll into a backflip, caught the les paul and blasted out a face melting version of stairway to intimidate this mentally retarted kid on life support in a wheelchair that was trying to play it through an MG. What a loser.
Page 1 of 2