Im thinking about getting a fuzz pedal. I play alot of Hendrix and John Frusciante. It can be a fuzz or a octave and a fuzz. thanks!
I hear very good things about the zVex fuzz factory and I'm seriously considering getting one for myself eventually.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by Yngwi3
I hear very good things about the zVex fuzz factory and I'm seriously considering getting one for myself eventually.

I heard it's a little too wild though and i don't think it would be that good fro Hendrix.
I'm selling fuzz pedals 65+ shipping link in my sig. demo on my profile. does a great jimi fuzz

Btw it's my own design.

Has a Fuzz face circut but I changed alot.
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Last edited by Bostonrocks at Apr 17, 2008,
I liked the Dallas Arbiter Fuzz Face, don't know if it will get the Hendrix tone. Though I own a BMP and like it well enough, it seems - more versatile I guess.

Big Muff?

And the fuzz factory is like, 200 bucks.
Yeah, the Fuzz Factory is a little to crazy for Hendrix. The Octane III is a better alternative from ZVex, but it would be better (and cheaper) to go for a Fuzz Face (or some fuzz Face clone).
Quote by kyrreca
Yeah, the Fuzz Factory is a little to crazy for Hendrix.

I see you have one - what do you mean by 'crazy'?
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Yeah, the Fuzz Factory can do damn near anything.

BTW, Hendrix's fuzz got really wild sometimes. Star Spangled Banner?
Now it's 1984
Knock knock at your front door
It's the suede denim secret police
They have come for your un-cool niece
I have a Roger Mayer Classic fuzz. It's pretty much a magic box that you plug any guitar into and awesome tone comes out the other side.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself