I took it not long ago and got an 1880. They told me I did really well.

My percentiles were 92, 96, and 89.

Anyone else take this? I was just wondering if anyone on UG has taken it.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
When I took the PSAT, it was out of 1600. Times have a changed.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
i took it in the 10th grade but right before i was finished the principal came on and said itd be redone for another day because the fire alarm had been going on for like 2 hours straight because 2 times someone set a bathroom on fire 2 times we had to go outside and even though they couldnt take the alarm off they said go inside and finish the test.great.
Yea that's right, I want something to explode

I've been deaf, now I want noise

LOUD LOVE
I got a 2260 on the PSAT, but a 2320 on my SAT. However, I did take the Kaplan SAT course.

Some people may not believe me, but that's their problem.
Mmmm, coffee

Quote by the_poison125
Fear your ass...

Quote by hazzmatazz
Quote by Våd Hamster
Sharing is caring. *holds out hands*
*inserts penis?*
Quote by Parabellum
I got a 2260 on the PSAT, but a 2320 on my SAT. However, I did take the Kaplan SAT course.

I believe ya . I'm a sophmore, didn't take any prep courses, left 2 sentences of my essay unfinished, and still got a 2190. I figure by this next time this year, I'll have gotten somewhere in the high 2300's.
I got a 217, didn't qualify National Merit Finalist.

Many states and schools teach to PSAT/SAT standards, and their collective scores will therefore be reflective of this focus; it is to say that many states score SIGNIFICANTLY higher than other states, and it will therefore be harder to qualify for Finalist in that state. My state has relatively low score rates, but my GPA held me back from getting Finalist status.

Best of luck to ya
My God, it's full of stars!
I took one earlier this year, kind of sucked since because of my schools scheduling system, i had to take the math section after not having a math class in nearly a year. but I did decently well there. my percentiles were 86% or so in math, 92% in writing and the one I'm proud of 99% in the critical reading. I love being able to proudly say I read better than 99% of people my age.
Dart of the Dragoons Pm big_deth to join
I can't find my paper but I remember my percentiles where like 80-90% each.
I don't know them exactly though.
But I'm sure being in Baltimore it's easy to do better than most of the other people!
Sat used to be out of 1600, now 2400. Psat is out of 240.

I got a 220 and 99th percentile and got a full ride because of it. I was the laziest ****er ever in high school and after that I shot for a 69.5 on everything.
Quote by max355
Hating the 49rs is like hating the retarded kid in class.

The Cowboys, weed, and bass. My three loves
I took it this year and got a 216, which should qualify me for NMSF in my state. Kind of a frustrating experience though -- I had 0 wrong in both CR and writing, but math was bleh.
yep and hated every minute of it
gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Ibanez RG
Peavey Nitro
Takamine EG-351SSC
Bugera 333xl 212

My Music:
MySpace
Facebook
add me!
yes...and it was not fun.
I got a pretty good score though. They aren't as hard as you'd think. Just long and tedious
Quote by BGrem261
You are a very loving and smart carton of fries...

THE BOSS of the
Official Metal Gear and Metal Gear Solid Group

Click to join
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
when enough rednecks start talking about how awesome it is, that's when it's defined as classic rock.
Quote by Parabellum

geez, i though i was hot **** with my 2030
congrats though man, you must have a lot of options open to you
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
Quote by ZachisSuperCool
Sat used to be out of 1600, now 2400. Psat is out of 240.

I got a 220 and 99th percentile and got a full ride because of it. I was the laziest ****er ever in high school and after that I shot for a 69.5 on everything.

you got a full ride based off a PSAT score???

i got a 214, 98th percentile. i was ****ing pissed, 97, 92% would have been great. but 98th? one away from national merit......just makes me pissed if i had done just a few questions differently.....maybe just two of them...

My mind is going. I can feel it.