I would recomend a Jackson
Amp-5150 Block Letter

Cab-Recto 4x12

Guitar-Jackson DKMG

Pedals-to many to name
i'd say the ESP
although the Jim Root tele looks badass
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Esp
Gear

Epiphone les paul Standard (sunburst)

Crate Vintage Club 50

Ibanez TS9 (Turbo Version?)

Alvarez Jumbo Acoustic
I almost threw up when I saw that Jim Root guitar. Tele's ARENT FOR METAL! You could use one for Metal, but if that's mainly what yoiu play, you should get a dedicated guitar!

Either the ESP or a low end Ibanes S series
the j5 looks the best in my opinion... and could be an all-rounder for your needs
the j5 tele looks great. The bridge humbucker should easily cover rock and probably metal. The neck tele pickup should be great for country
The J5 reminds me of the old telecaster plus that Jonny Greenwood uses.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
The J5 would cover all that you mentioned and seems the most versatile out of the three. The other two seem to lean more towards the heavier side of the spectrum, and although I like the EMGs, not sure exactly how they'd sound for country.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
I would go with the LTD EC-400VF. It's got a Duncan JB/59 set, which will be a bit more versatile than the EMG set in the EC-500.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
J5.... easy decision.
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
Your crappy amp achieved a purposely crappy tone? I'll alert the presses.
Id say go for a jackson or ESP...both great makes

I've got an ESP myself....ESP LTD M-200FM, had it for over a year ive had NO problems and the sounds ALWAYS been sexy

http://www.imusician.co.uk/musicstore/s14298/0/Electric-Guitars/ESP/ESP-M-200FM-See-Through-Black-Cherry-Red/details.aspx

but in a different colour....mines in blackish purple...the qualitys amazing for the price, great low action, stays in tune. ive got EMG pickups in mine though
out of those...

Dunno really. The EC looks like it gives the most back for the buck, but those teles are like made of awesomeness too...
Brigadier of the 7-string legion. 7>6

Fender Telecaster
Schecter Damien 7
Engl Fireball