Mkay pit, so here's my situation:
I have a best friend who I like a lot. I can't tell if she likes me, but we hang out basically every other day and do EVERYTHING together. And we flirt, or at least do things that most guys would consider flirting... pillow fights, poking, shoving (in a friendly way)... and to make things more complicated, she has a boyfriend. They are a terrible couple and she is well aware of it, but they have been together for almost 2 years and she's got the whole "nobody could replace him" attitude. She knows I like her. Last time I checked, she was in the whole "I like you too but we are such awesome friends I don't want to **** that up" phase, which I completely agree with... but still.

Then there's the other girl. We have history... oh boy do we have history. She's totally into me... problem is, she's an idiot. Not in the academic sense. She could make straight As in honors classes if she wanted to. But she just lacks common sense a lot of the time, and it really gets on my nerves. She's also the "call every two seconds" type. But nonetheless, I'm quite attracted to her... not as much as the first girl, but enough to go through (yet another) relationship with her.

But, YET ANOTHER COMPLICATION. The first girl has known the second girl longer than I have, and I've known them both for pretty damn long. She thinks that the second girl would use the crap out of me. Which I could see happening but one time when i was with her, we had no ride home, so we stopped a taxi to pick us up, but it wasn't just any taxi, the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I can say this cab is rare, but I thought 'Now forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel Air'
I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'
I looked at my kingdom
I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air
i play an 8 string
Fail, AIDS.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
i lol'd
Quote by freddaahh
I do think it is a rather suspect sound of metal dildos and horses.