Poll: Which should I get?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which should I get?
0 0%
11 92%
Don't get those, get another similar pair that I post and has the right size for you.
1 8%
Voters: 12.
...come here.

I'm going to be getting these Jordans in the very near future.

Now, I'm an 11.5 in most Nikes, but they don't have that size. They have 11 and 12.

My question is: Do Jordans run larger, smaller, or about the same as regular Nikes? Do you guys that have experience think I should get the 11 or the 12?

Thanks, guys.

PS: If you think I should get another similar pair instead, post it. All I want is a nice red and black pair of sneakers, and I particularly like those. I prefer a shape similar to an AF1 or a dunk or something, but I'll definitely consider other stuff.
Last edited by hardrock1315 at Apr 17, 2008,
Well if you get twelves, you could always grow into them. If you get size elevens and they're too small...well you can't wear them
Quote by hug a llama
Well if you get twelves, you could always grow into them. If you get size elevens and they're too small...well you can't wear them

True, but my feet haven't really grown in about 2 years, so I dunno.

Right now, I'm kinda leaning towards the 12's.
wtf do you want "jordans" for? seriously, are you retarded? Just get you a good pair of chucky-tees and spend the money you saved on an effects pedal, or a bottle of crown and coke, you apparently feeble-minded moron.
Quote by charles_ebarb
wtf do you want "jordans" for? seriously, are you retarded? Just get you a good pair of chucky-tees and spend the money you saved on an effects pedal, or a bottle of crown and coke, you apparently feeble-minded moron.

Aren't you cool
Maybe he likes them.
Quote by charles_ebarb

Seriously, **** you, dude. Just because I'm not a grimy, Dimebag-worshipping metalhead doesn't mean I'm feeble minded. In fact, I'm sure I'm much, much smarter than you.

Also, these are only $20 more than Chucks and they take much longer to fall apart. They end up being the same price or less than Chucks.
Quote by Jean Claude Van
Get pay-less

No thanks.

If I wanted really cheap shoes, I'd buy Starburys, at least they're semi-nice.