Hey guys, I've a music practical tomorrow for my Leaving Cert (it's what determines what you can do after school - college and all that jazz) and for one of my songs I need a drone track. If I don't have it by about 10A.M. tomorrow then I don't know what I'll do...
So does anybody here know where I can get one? The piece I'm playing is one I've written myself. It has a middle eastern feel (well, as close as I'm currently able to get) and it's in C# Harmonic Minor.
Thanks very much and I will be eternally grateful to whoever can supply one!
Originally posted by WlCmToTheJungle "you have just received the amish computer virus. Since the amish dont have computers it's based on there honor system so please delete all of your files immediatly. thank you
Sorry, I mustn't have stated clearly what I want. I'm not looking for examples of it's use (got enough Ravi Shankar ) but an actuall drone itself. Or even just a sustained C#.
Thanks though, Pork Soda!
Originally posted by WlCmToTheJungle "you have just received the amish computer virus. Since the amish dont have computers it's based on there honor system so please delete all of your files immediatly. thank you
Like a backing track?
"Forget the rules. If it sounds good, it is good."
-Eddie Van Halen
Quote by Skully12
Like a backing track?

Yes. Of the note C#.
Quote by dark&broken
Do you have any kind of recording capability? if so record a sustained C# and loop it. would that work?

No, unfortunatly not. If anybody volunteers to do it though I'd be more than happy
How long do you need it for?
Quote by Skwisgaar Skwigelf
Fish don't gots no good metal to listens to.
Quote by burntfacedog
How long do you need it for?

ust for about 2-3 minutes but any longer would be fine
Anybody? Sorry for bumping the thread it's just I really need this. I don't mind being banned after I get the drone (if I do) if that's what must be done. Thanks guys
Can't you just find some sort of tone generator online and make a C# ?
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Download Audacity.
Go to effect --> create noise or something like that
Pick a C#
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Any instrument would be fine. Something bassy might work better but it really doesn't matter
Quote by Caressing Death
Any instrument would be fine. Something bassy might work better but it really doesn't matter

Ok is a clean organ fine?
Quote by panterarocker
Ok is a clean organ fine?

What, are you making it? Yes, a clean organ is perfect. Thanks so much!
Quote by Caressing Death
What, are you making it? Yes, a clean organ is perfect. Thanks so much!

Im doin it in reason I'll be done in a minute or two. Is rapidshare fine? And what format?
Last edited by panterarocker at Apr 17, 2008,
Yeah, rapidshare is cool. Em, whatever the most popular and basic one is (sorry, minds been going crazy lately).
Quote by panterarocker

Wow, I'm just after playing my song over it and improvising a little bit and it's perfect! Thank you so much! I'll add you as a friend and whenever I get my act together and record that song I'll send you a copy and credit you Probably wont be 'til mid-late summer
Quote by Caressing Death
Wow, I'm just after playing my song over it and improvising a little bit and it's perfect! Thank you so much! I'll add you as a friend and whenever I get my act together and record that song I'll send you a copy and credit you Probably wont be 'til mid-late summer

No problem I'm excited to hear the turn out of it.
Oh and I love "Jesus Was A Hippy"! I'm off to bed now that I can sleep properly at last. Thanks again and I wont forget to send you the song when I've got it recorded!
Quote by Caressing Death
Oh and I love "Jesus Was A Hippy"! I'm off to bed now that I can sleep properly at last. Thanks again and I wont forget to send you the song when I've got it recorded!

Ha thanks that was just me and a friend messing around. If you ever need something else like that let me know.