Anyone know were one might find some clips of a Pod Pro XT rack unit running through a Tube power amp. The Vetta is pretty amazing and i heard the Pro is pretty much the preamp of the Vetta. I was thinking about picking up a used one possibly and giving it a go until i decide what amp i want to go with. Basically see which models i like and give them a really good test... Then buy the real thing...

That do yall think?
I was thinking of doing something similar eventually for a practice amp (team it up with a 20 watt poweramp and a 1x12 cab). The models of the amps sound pretty good, but they don't beat the real thing. Still, it sounds like a pretty cool unit.
Quote by RG_FANMAN
I was thinking of doing something similar eventually for a practice amp (team it up with a 20 watt poweramp and a 1x12 cab). The models of the amps sound pretty good, but they don't beat the real thing. Still, it sounds like a pretty cool unit.

Yea my issue is i really dont know what i want yet. I really want a 6505 but its a one trick pony and i know i will get bored of that evetually. Same thing with the Engl Fireball from what i've heard. Thens theres the Krankenstien which has a pretty good amount of versatility from the demo's i've seen. I would love to have a EVH 5150 III but at 1800 bucks its a long shot. Then theres the Used Mark IV option which the demos of it are insane and love the amp. But im using it for Bedroom use and those amp really need the volume to sound good. Also hated the Dual Rec and Stiletto so im kind of second guessing Mesa.

So what i wanted to do was get the line 6 with all the models and play the hell out of them for a month or so and nail down what amp i really like. I know some of the models arent on there but the main ones are. Also i like the mix and match feature so i can run two amp models at once.

Ohh and watched a demo last night of a guy playing lamb of god on a vetta, it blew me away... It was spot on...
I had pretty much the same thoughts in the beginning. The only problem being I like so many of the amp models of my XTL through my Vj it would cost close to $20 grand to get the real things. Same with the Variax, another $10 grand easy for the guitar models I like. I'm willing to settle unless a money tree sprouts in the backyard this weekend.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD