my band may be auditioning 2 drummers soon and i have a hypothetical question: If we had to choose between A) a very good, experienced drummer who acts like a total arsehole and B) a fairly experienced drummer who seems very nice

which would make the better choice????

i would pik B) coz the guy cud improve but id like to hear your opinions plz.

thanks in advance.
Last edited by thedefrockednun at Apr 18, 2008,
B

if the dude's uncooperative then you'll never get anything done. Plus its not like the second guy sucks
Mr. Allan wrote:
This is like saying you're not allowed to jerk off over the girl next door unless you have a license and written permission from her. Which, of course, is bullsh*t
B)
you cant be in a band with an asshole for long
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Its HYPOTHETICAL not hyperthetical k thanks

that said, option B, duh
TheBurningFish wrote:
I don't mean to generalise but I don't believe the average Coldplay fan is a massive musical theory nut.

FS/FT: Cort SP1 Stratocaster
Zoom GFX5 fx processor
Washburn BD40 amp
$100 each OBO
B, no doubt. Why have a kick ass drummer who you hate to be around? I'd get fed up with them and sack them or leave myself.
Quote by FuzzyBear
A> because not only does he have mad skillz but im an arsehole and i enjoy the company of arseholes

It's better when you get drunk together at a pub
is there even a choice here? why are we even thinking about this?
Who decided that pie would be sold on Tuesday but not Wednesday?
B.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
B

The people who make it in music aren't always the best musicians. They're the ones with the perseverance, belief in themselves, and the people skills to make it all work.

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.
B.

You don't want to deal with assholes. Plus, B should get better as time goes along.
WARNING:This post contains explicit portrayals of violence; sex; violent sex; sexual violence; clowns and violent scenes of violent excess, which are definitely not suitable for all audiences.