i wanna get some new pick ups and i was wondering since i have floyd rose do i need to get the F-spaces ones? i mean sounds kinda like a dumb question but i heard someone say the f spaced ones are for fender tremelos
You will need to get an F-spaced bridge pickup but if I remember rightly it doesn't make any difference to the neck. But yes, by Fender spaced bridges they mean any non-bigsby tremolo system.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”