So today I recieved my Crunchbox and my Singing Tree Super Secret Boost.
I use the STSSB to boost the volume of my neck pickup, and the Crunchbox for, well, the crunch. The CB basically spanked my DIII off of my board, I highly recommend it.

Wow, these last few days, everyone (including me) is getting sweet new amps or something else.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by darkarbiter7
Wow, these last few days, everyone (including me) is getting sweet new amps or something else.

Yeah, really weird, I just got a new amp this week too.

Anyway, congratulations on the pedals I really like the boost paintjob.
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
Nice.
Gonna Leave this town

Gotta leave this town

Gonna make a whole lotta money

Gonna be big yeah...
(Jimi Hendrix - Hear My Train A Comin')

flickr
From a PM I sent to someone on another guitar forum:
Hey there,
I got the boost from forumite letsgocoyote over at HC. He held a contest where you would submit a picture, and he chose his four favourites and mine was one of them, so I got the boost. He only made five, one four his friends birthday (green LED) and four for the competition. (Two red LED's, two yellow LED's). I got #2, red LED. The switch is to turn off the LED so there is no popping when you switch the effect on our off. I believe he has reincarnated the pedal in his new effects line "Mellowtone" under the name High-Five Boost. http://www.letsgocoyote.com/mellowtone/index.html
hope that helped
Cheers,
Will

I'll post more info later.
Quote by darkarbiter7

I haven't gotten anything new ............yet

Ceriatone 18w ordering may!
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Awww sweet man, maybe getting a Crunch Box soon... how much volume is on tap would you say? How does it cut through a mix? Im getting rid of my Metal Muff soon, it sounds **** in a full band mix or even at high volumes, seriously overhyped in my book.
The obligatory gear list: Gibson SG standard,Maverick F-1,Epiphone Sheraton,'68 reissuse Jap Strat, Orange Rocker 30 and various pedals.
Electro Harmonix Users Guild #30
The Crunch Box is grrreaaaat. Theres a metric sh!t ton of volume on there, and tons of gain. It's a seriously amazing pedal. I haven't had a chance to try it with my band yet, though.
Yeah, it seems to be the best under £100 distortion pedal on the market new. The demos sound so thick and crunchy!
The obligatory gear list: Gibson SG standard,Maverick F-1,Epiphone Sheraton,'68 reissuse Jap Strat, Orange Rocker 30 and various pedals.
Electro Harmonix Users Guild #30