well im not really sure what i want to major in when i go to college. i have a couple of years but i wanted to get a plan early so i can prepare. ok so i wantto go to some sort of naval academy on an ROTC scholarship. after being commissioned in the USMC as a second lt, i want to get into scout sniper school. i really like science and math is pretty interesting also. what would you guys recommend i major in
Quote by RyanGillam
You got to admire people that share their problems over the internet.

Quote by Våd Hamster
....You need a girlfriend whose name doesn't end in .jpg >_>
Probably some engineering major. There's a bunch of 'em. If I were you, I'd try and get into Annapolis, not ROTC. Good luck.
Well, if you like math and science, I would go with physics, it combines both. It will also help with sniping, judging wind effect and distance. Sounds perfect for you.
Quote by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

... wow...
If you want to go through ROTC or a military academy, get your **** together in high school. Military academies are rigorous places. Don't think these things are a cakewalk.

You'll figure out what you want to do at some point, don't press yourself too hard to figure it all out right now.
Army ROTC with a Music Performance major. I'm a little unique in both crowds. Also, military academies are nice, but they really create a hot bed for elitism and "The Good Old Boys Club." Me and a freind of mine were both asked by the Army to attend West Point. The reason I told you is why we didn't.
Fender 60th MIA Strat
Epiphone Les Paul Plus

Peavey JSX

Rockman Stereo Echo
Rockman Sustainor 200
2 Rockman 12-Band EQs
Rockman Stereo Chorus
RE-20 Space Echo
fulltone Clyde Standard wah

*No Advertising*
alright thanks guys im going to look into that stuff
Quote by RyanGillam
You got to admire people that share their problems over the internet.

Quote by Våd Hamster
....You need a girlfriend whose name doesn't end in .jpg >_>