Guitar. I love pop-punk music and I was definitely wondering if any of you knew of any different guitars that have that good pop-punk sound.
what's ur amp and ur budget?
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
A Les Paul
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
I'm kind of absolutely clue less... Lmao. Just throw anything out there and I'll do a little research...

No set budget (of course it's got to be reasonable though)
And I have an "SP-10" amp. Lmao I really need some help...

XD
Legacy ST1 strat pack
Good guitar and easy to mod if you want to later, good choice of finishes as well
GEAR
Legend LP
Nylon Acoustic
Legend 10D Amp
Korg AX3G

flickr
buy a micro cube amp $125
and an HSS yamaha pacifica 112J strat, $200.

the yamaha is nice because it's got alder wood and a humbucker in the strat bridge.
so the single coil- single coil- humbucker combo really adds versatility.

oh and buy a new amp. tone comes from ur amp, and the micro cube will sound incredible compared to what u're playing thru now.

if you want a HH guitar, two humbuckers, then look at ibanez fixed bridge model, under $200. basswood body. gx something i forget the model #.

or a schecter omen 6, $300.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Last edited by jj1565 at Apr 17, 2008,
Quote by jj1565
buy a micro cube amp $125
and an HSS yamaha pacifica 112J strat, $200.

the yamaha is nice because it's got alder wood and a humbucker in the strat bridge.
so the single coil- single coil- humbucker combo really adds versatility.

oh and buy a new amp. tone comes from ur amp, and the micro cube will sound incredible compared to what u're playing thru now.

if you want a HH guitar, two humbuckers, then look at ibanez fixed bridge model, under $200. basswood body. gx something i forget the model #.

or a schecter omen 6, $300.

Thanks much.
ok np, there are several, fun guitars under and around $200.

just make sure the guitar's body is basswood, alder or similar. not "hardwood".

and in most cases you're looking for a fixed bridge, for better tuning stability.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62

Try getting a MIM(Made In Mexico) Fender Telecaster.Its a good starter guitar and you can get a pop-punk sound with that and the Micro Cube.

Edit:The Tele is around $400 but it's a good guitar.