I just borrowed the drums from my friend and for some reason it doesn't read them when i put the USB cord in the USB slot. I hold down the xbox button on the drums and it turns full green for about a second then it shuts off.
Quote by GNRjungle87
this is how you fix it:

LEARN REAL DRUMS

well buddy, i have been playing drums for about 2 and half nears now. So i got that covered. Anyone with any REAL help.
Quote by GNRjungle87
this is how you fix it:

LEARN REAL DRUMS

god, its a game.. it's meant to be fun, can we just drop all the "learn real this and this jokes"

it seems theres a power problem, so it may be in the drums themselves
lol well try unplugging the xbox, plug in the usb thing wen the xbox is unplugged, then turn on the xbox....it might work
Quote by blair30
batteries

you dont have tp put batteries in the drums...
GEAR:
Black Epiphone G-310 SG
White Ibanez RG120
Digitech RP250 Multi-Effects Pedal
Raven RG100H and RG412 Half Stack
Quote by GNRjungle87
lol well try unplugging the xbox, plug in the usb thing wen the xbox is unplugged, then turn on the xbox....it might work

i don't want you helping me, stop trying to be nice now.

Anywho power failure? Like is this running through all rock band games right now?
Check behind the drum pads to check if the power plug is all the way in, if that doesn't work, turn on your xbox, then unplug the usb thing and plug it back in. If that still doesn't work make sure the usb thing has power going to it
Quote by GNRjungle87
this is how you fix it:

LEARN REAL DRUMS

I've got a better idea. Why don't you shut the fuck up and let people play what games they want.
Quote by blair30
Do it anyway. Tell us what happens

dude there is no place to put the batteries in the power comes from the 360 or the power hub if your playin multiplayer
GEAR:
Black Epiphone G-310 SG
White Ibanez RG120
Digitech RP250 Multi-Effects Pedal
Raven RG100H and RG412 Half Stack