Ok while casually searching my local craigslist i happen to stumble upon this.

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/msg/644345865.html

I was like holy **** a roadking combo for 1500???

and to make it even better he is looking for trades especifically old fender amps!
Which i just happen to have just restored the 66 Super Reverb just for selling. My question is, if the amp is in good condition...

1. What is the difference between the series 1 and series 2 roadkings.
2. if he is interested in my sr this trade would be in my favor correct?
3. if he is not interested for this price should i buy it anyway?
I only can answer the last two questions...both of them are yes.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
heh sounds good. i need to know 1 though. I am waiting on pics right now and if the are good then i need a final push to make the 2 hour drive

How bad are the cleans?
1. The Difference between the Series 1 and 2 is a re voicing of the clean channel. The series 2 has a much improved clean channel. I own a series 2, and the cleans are amazing.

2. I would tell him to trade even because you could milk at least 1700 from that Super Reverb.
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
Thanks everyone, im waiting on pictures of the roadking. Is there anything i should look for? Anything that the roadking may have problems with or just in general things i may not notice?