Say i took a random burned cd with a recorded mp3 on it...

is it possible to find out whose computer it came from?
lol, i bet it is if you are the FBI or something. are you perhaps engaging in something you should tell us about?
I have no opinion on this matter.
i am about to pull a huge prank on a friend!

but he is crazy good with computers and i do not want him to find out it was me...
Yes it is, not easily though. Just like alot of printers these days print a hidden code that shows what printer printed the picture some burners burn hidden things into the CD showing where it came from.
why exactly?
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
unless your going to kill his family with this burned cd, i doubt it would be worth the effort.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by ViperScale
Yes it is, not easily though. Just like alot of printers these days print a hidden code that shows what printer printed the picture some burners burn hidden things into the CD showing where it came from.

fucking fuckers fucking fucking everything the fuck up.
last.fm: last.fm/thrashmetal101
follow me on twitter
Quote by Sonicxlover
Emotionally, it makes me feel good. Physically, it makes me feel good.
What's the prank?
"Strangers passing in the street, by chance two separate glances meet, and I am you and what I see is me."
well my friend has a serious phobia to horses...

He has recently moved because he could hear them from his house. He seriously is a normal guy, but just freaks out when it comes to horses.

So, he told me recently he thinks he could stand up to his fear. I want to prove him wrong!
wouldnt it be funnier if he knew it was you?
and i dont think he'd be able to decode what the cd burner encodes
Quote by IRONxPANTERA

He has recently moved because he could hear them from his house. He seriously is a normal guy, but just freaks out when it comes to horses.

So, he told me recently he thinks he could stand up to his fear. I want to prove him wrong!

So you burn horse pr0n on his CD? OH SNAP!
that makes no sense
head and founder of the cave dweller association

i have 100§ to my name
Quote by IRONxPANTERA

so you gonna record a bunch of donkeys?
i want him to be left clueless as to who it is. I was then going to put a plastic horse in front of his house.
haha...wow....he couldn't be afraid of like, guns or something bad?

fire?
death?

but horses?

whatever...how exactly will you do that?
Quote by metaldud536
Because there is a bomb in the lasagna!

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
make loud howling noises and throw your feces at them whenever they bring it up, I suggest that your GF does the same.
i know this is very dumb, but i am just trying to do this

from what i am seeing, i guess this is not possible
He might be able to, but he also probably wouldn't want to waste that much effort on it. How does the cd fit into it?
Rent a bunch of ponies and tether them to things in his front yard when he's not home.
How does the cd fit into it?

I record some horses, put it in his stero system he obsesses over and leave it playing till he gets home...
Quote by pickup_thepeace
He might be able to, but he also probably wouldn't want to waste that much effort on it. How does the cd fit into it?

yes.
enlighten us, por favor.
Quote by metaldud536

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
make loud howling noises and throw your feces at them whenever they bring it up, I suggest that your GF does the same.
Quote by IRONxPANTERA
I record some horses, put it in his stero system he obsesses over and leave it playing till he gets home...

lmao!
i can see his reaction

HOLY ****! MOM THERE'S A HORSE IN OUR HOUSE!
MOM???
OH GOD IT ATE HER!
Quote by metaldud536

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
Quote by Ferrets!
Rent a bunch of ponies and tether them to things in his front yard when he's not home.

damn you for having a similar username!

Just a full CD of horses neighing (sp?)?
Get a Carvin. Do it.
well, i was actually going to add a recording of horses to his Into Eternity cd and at the end of the horses have another friend of mine saying "faggot"

so he will think it was who he heard
He won't be able to find out which PC it came from. Just do it.
45 days without my precious UG...
CURSE YOU LOLWUT PEAR!!!

Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army