Ok I pretty much have my heart set on a Ceriatone 18w head. It's gonna cost me about 900 dollars all around which isn't such a huge deal. But I need a cab also. Ideas?

and if you can suggest a better amp cheaper I'm game

btw I play alot of blues/classic rock. AC/DC Boston BOC stuff like that. then I play Clapton Some Eric Johnson.
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Quote by FireandFlames

http://www.avatarspeakers.com/

400 for a 2x12.

anything cheaper?
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
They start at about $300 for a 2x12...

also, I probably wouldn't skimp on quality on a cab if I were you. a cheap, crappy cab can make your amp sound like crap. $300-$400 is a great deal for that many speaker options in a cab.
avatar contemporary cab + greenbacks. yes, i know, it will look and sound awesome.
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
fine. Avatar it is!

it comes with G12-75Ts or something vintagey like that I'm guessing
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
you get to pick! and those speakers are more metal-voiced. they got a mid-scoop and stuff. pick greenbacks (if you want vintagey), its the same price. if you get celestion blues or golds in it though, it gets expensive.
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

ok greenbacks

I didn't see one with green backs
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Last edited by Bostonrocks at Apr 17, 2008,
did you find it? it's in that little box thing where it says something like "with your choice of..." and lists a bunch of speakers.
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.