Hey, I just finished downloading it, anyone else?
(Comes with your Pre-Order)

And, is anyone exited for MGS: 4?
I can do it!

And so can you!

Last.fm
Quote by Deliriumbassist
It better come out for 360

I plead, nay I pray for it.

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
Quote by Deliriumbassist

(and before all the PS3 kids go up in arms about it, MGS has crossed platforms before, and there is a possibility of it going to 360 at some point in the future)

I have a 360 also, and for a while I was hoping for the same thing. the only problem is what Hideo Kojima (the Director/ Creator)
said about the file sizes.

He said that even Blu-Ray (with its massive storage space) was bearly enough for the game. Now imagine buying MGS: 4 for 360... It would be almost 8 discs long.
I can do it!

And so can you!

Last.fm
true, and while yes it did come out for the xbox before, i could not by any means get used to the controls.
Member of the UG Gentlemen of Higher Thought Establishment. Invite only. . .
Ooo I had forgotten all about the promo.

Downloading now...
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
And that Hideo Kojima is the biggest Sony fanboy out there.

Gaming thread, please.
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
Quote by BaconFrenzy117
I have a 360 also, and for a while I was hoping for the same thing. the only problem is what Hideo Kojima (the Director/ Creator)
said about the file sizes.

He said that even Blu-Ray (with its massive storage space) was bearly enough for the game. Now imagine buying MGS: 4 for 360... It would be almost 8 discs long.

now i have lost hopes in a 360 version
that exactly why im buying a PS3 for that game and GT prologue
Quote by BaconFrenzy117
So? I'd still play it.
Gaming thread, PLEASE! I just got Gran Turismo, and I could talk ALL about it, just only in the right thread.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

(and before all the PS3 kids go up in arms about it, MGS has crossed platforms before, and there is a possibility of it going to 360 at some point in the future)

Fingers crossed!
Playstation network.

MAN I wish I could close threads.

*facepalm*