So yeah, I go to NIU as a mechanical engineering major,I feel bad for my roommate cuz hes probably gonna get booted from school cuz his grades aren't too good. It just makes me mad cuz he's a really great guy who's always cool to be around. I mean it's kinda his fault for not studying enough, hell i even tell him regularly too get his grades up so he doesn't fail out, any ideas?
tell him to study

if he fails its his fault

don't feel bad, good grades aren't given for being a "really great guy"

grow up
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
I've got better. My roommate last semester had a full ride and then some from Pell Grants, only a minute amount of loans, and he couldn't even be bothered to go to class, or get up before 4 p.m. for that matter. Yet he felt he had the right to criticize me for studying so much, and devoting most of my time to school.

What I'm trying to say is that you shouldn't care. His success is not your responsibility, neither is his laziness. I'm sure you've got better things to do than to try and help him get his act together.

Knowing that my tax money goes to worthless individuals like that for them to just throw it away (though it technically goes back to the state) while I get nothing for working hard is frustrating, but that's life I suppose.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.