ok this is what i want to do. take a single 50 watt rectifier head, run it into a 2x12 mesa cab. take a tiny terror orange 15 watt head. run it into a 2x12 orange cab. stack the two cabs, have the mesa head on top and then the tiny terror head on top of that. use a ab switch (they have ones that go a/b and both right) i know i'm gonna get comments about the wattage difference but orange seems to be quite loud anyways and i dont mind if it is quiter than the mesa. i dont want to drop the money for a 50 watt orange head. its just too much money. my main problem is i want a footswitch thats like a y cable. so i can control the clean/dirty channels of both heads. HELP! how can i do that? can i just go get a custom one made at an electronics shop? the mesa head runs on a 2 button switch and the orange runs on a 1 button switch. i would like to use a line 6 live floorboard and a half a dozen pedals or so and be able to play them through both and just use the ab switch and a clean dirty footswitch to control the overdrive. if everything would work i would probably just play both amps at the same time but having the abilty to turn one or the other off would be sweet.
Better idea, sell the TT and the Solo Rec. Buy a Road King.
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
You could get an a/b/y pedal to switch between the amps or to use both at the same time.

A goes to one amp.
B goes to the other.
Y splits the signal to both.
i need to figure out something in a footswitch y cable so i can control both overdrive/clean of both amp heads
That is where your pushing it. I would just sell both amps and the mesa cab and get a Mesa Road King. It will make this project obsolete.
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
I was thinking about doing this but then I saw egnator but a road king would work to but I think the reason your doing this is to get contrasting tones wich I can't blame ya the orange sound is amazing.
Amp-5150 Block Letter

Cab-Recto 4x12

Guitar-Jackson DKMG

Pedals-to many to name
Sounds like a killer combo... Give it a shot.. I run my Valveking and Randall in stereo from time to time. Mines a little easier to setup though. Guitar to input one, input two on valveking to input on Randall and if i want both on i just turn both on. If i want one i just turn one on...
Make a rack, put the heads in the rack, split through both of them. Run one out of one cab, one out of another on either side of the stage. Youll get great tone.
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.
Quote by FLCLcowdude
Better idea, sell the TT and the Solo Rec. Buy a Road King.

A road king wouldn't get the same tone as the TT, and it wouldn't have as good a classic rock crunch at bed room levels. Maybe if you got yellow jackets and threw two el84s in the el34 slots.

To TS, the wattage difference only matters if you run the rect at full volume. Either way, not a bad set up.

oh and i hate you
please do this and tell me what they sound like together.
I was thinking of getting an orange and playing it with my mesa.
Want to know your opinion
yeah so i just realized that the 15 watt tiny terror doesnt have a footswitch...are u kidding me
It's a single channel amp, isn't it? I'd use the Mesa for clean only and have the tiny terror switch in when you change to the OD channel on the mesa.
These go to eleven...