Why or why not?

What would you do in the last 30 minutes before the bombs were detonated?

How would you maximize survival or guarantee the opposite?
Maximize survival? RUN AWAY!
I would like to survive if my friends and family did. If they didn't, I probably wouldn't want to survive.
But, life would go on.
Last edited by lotsofvolume at Apr 17, 2008,
i would find the lowest place i could like an underground shelter type thing and ust take a **** loads of supplys and stuff down there to wait it out. and yes i would want to survive
I'd rather be alive than dead in almost any circumstance, but that may just be me.

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
Hell yeah dude, living in a post-apocalyptic world with a bunch of anarchy sounds awesome!
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

Does no nuclear war at all count as "not surviving a nuclear war"? Cause that would be preferred.
I would magically turn into a cockroach so I could survive and then return to human form when its over and rule the world.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
if i knew that everyone would die anyway i'd just start pillaging and raping everything in sight.

if there were a chance of survival i think i'd like to stay alive. for the mere reason that i could basically do whatever the hell i wanted.
I've seen one million toilets...

AND I ROCKED THEM ALL!
Depends. Are there any other survivors, namely my friends, hot girls, or people who fall into both of those categories?
kill all humans
Quote by lotsofvolume
Maximize survival? RUN AWAY!
I would like to survive if my friends and family did. If they didn't, I probably wouldn't want to survive.
But, life would go on.

Same as me.
I might flee to New Zealand/Australia. I'm pretty sure that area won't be nuked.
Quote by InvaderTSN
I might flee to New Zealand/Australia. I'm pretty sure that area won't be nuked.

In W.W.2, Darwin got bombed 60 times, I think.

So I'd move into the Southern area of Aussieland.
Quote by InvaderTSN

how r u goin to get there? theyre islands man!!!!!!
Quote by zepzepzep86
how r u goin to get there? theyre islands man!!!!!!

On a boat or airplane?