Page 1 of 2
Anyone had this **** before? I tried it today because it was in stock for the first time in a while and it was ****ing intense. 280mg of caffeine, 600% of your daily in take of b-12, and taurine & ginseng. Out of control. Can't be too healthy
I'm going to start making a new energy drink called SEARCHBAR!

oh and real cocaine is way better, and probably healthier.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
I'm going to start making a new energy drink called SEARCHBAR!

oh and real cocaine is way better, and probably healthier.

Proabably cheaper too.
Gore AND Core; unite!
Quote by Powerhouse
Dr. Rockso does Cocaine, ya know.

No, he doesn't do cocaine. He DOES COCAAAIIINNNEEE!

... he seriously does a lot of cocaine.

My friend has a few cans of this alcoholic energy drink called Sparks. I didn't get a chance to try it yet though. But he says its awesome.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
It tastes like water mixed with chalk.

EDIT: and sugar.

Gear:
Rickenbacker 620
Vox Valvetronix AD60VTX
Snarling Dog Whino Wah
Not Enough cables
I can't relate to the never ending games you play.
Energy drinks are so un-healthy, and unnecessary. People drink them all the time, and think they get a ****in buzz off of them. All it's going to do is make you off the walls hyper, and give you a headache 2 hours later. Drink some water, be healthy. If you want an extra kick, say in the morning or afternoon, have a cup of coffee. Those drinks are just packed with sugar and other horrible substances.
Quote by ottoavist

i suppose there's a chance
i'm just a litte too shallow to consider
that maybe i've been a little more eager
each day to wake up and take a shower
brush my teeth and smile for the mirror
its alright but needs more caffiene to even consider naming itself after cocaine
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by freshtunes
Energy drinks are so un-healthy, and unnecessary. People drink them all the time, and think they get a ****in buzz off of them. All it's going to do is make you off the walls hyper, and give you a headache 2 hours later. Drink some water, be healthy. If you want an extra kick, say in the morning or afternoon, have a cup of coffee. Those drinks are just packed with sugar and other horrible substances.

What he said.
Quote by freshtunes

coffee is probably worse, G. just saying. dont do that....
I had Cocaine the day it hit the shelves...my friends and I all got 3 cans each...

...tastes like battery acid, and we had more of a buzz AFTER it left our systems.
My dad bought a bunch for the novelty aspect of it.

I'd never drink that stuff again.

meth > cocaine
Quote by AttentiveDismay
ha can u say "diabetes"

This guy can
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ILIvPzyK_8I
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by mafropetee

My friend has a few cans of this alcoholic energy drink called Sparks. I didn't get a chance to try it yet though. But he says its awesome.

No, he DID Cocaine.
Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth. He's that little voice in your mind that says "Fuck you" to the people you hate.
Quote by mafropetee

Don't you think you might have had a little too much cocaine?
Theres a mexican energy drink that has 1000% daily dose of b-12

No wonder they get over here so fast
Quote by The Spoon

red bull does give you wings...
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by lateraluspiral
coffee is probably worse, G. just saying. dont do that....

How could coffee possibly be worse, it has a fraction of the caffeine, and it has certain antioxidants that you don't get from most other foods or drinks. Coffee is bad for you if you drink too much of it, but that's the same with just about anything. In moderation coffee is very good for you.
Quote by The Spoon

I think 5 Hour Energy has 8333%.

http://www.dietfacts.com/html/nutrition-facts/living-essentials-5-hour-energy-drink-berry-flavored-47039.htm
on the nose
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by mafropetee

It's awesome. It's like alcoholic red bull.
I am the Infantry.
Ah, yeah I've had Tilt which I think was 6.6%. A few was a nice buzz. and yeah cocaine drink burns the hell out of your throat
Quote by Wintersun
A store near my house has a product by the same company called 80-hour energy. It has every legal energizing substances imaginable.. in the largest quantities possible

srlsy, but i would try it for the lulz
I once chugged 5 cans of cocaine just for the badassness of it.
I went walking around the mall with my friends, and started yelling and stuff, and punched one of them in the face because he told me to stop yelling.
After a while, I could feel my heart beating much harder than I have ever felt it, and could feel my pulse in every part of my body, and i thought I was going to die.
Then I threw up, and blacked out for about a minute.
I don't really drink energy drinks anymore.
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by handbanana
wiliscool is just plain dumb
A guy at my school drank drank two at lunch and during the first minutes of class he stood up and said, "I have to go!", ran out of the classroom and we could see him doing laps around the block.
Eh.
The energy drinks 'speed' and 'hemp' are probably a lot better.
Quote by wiliscool
I went walking around the mall with my friends, and started yelling and stuff, and punched one of them in the face because he told me to stop yelling.
After a while, I could feel my heart beating much harder than I have ever felt it, and could feel my pulse in every part of my body, and i thought I was going to die.

I got similar effects from doing 5 lines of cocaine, plus this euphoric orgasm sort of rush. I didn't throw up or black out though.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
If you picture drinking a lava and death mixture, this is what you get.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
I got similar effects from doing 5 lines of cocaine, plus this euphoric orgasm sort of rush. I didn't throw up or black out though.

Maybe that's where they get the name from, you just have to drink enough.

All the bad effects, and none of the good
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by handbanana
wiliscool is just plain dumb
no sh1t it's bad for you, the drink is called COCAINE. that's hardly a name for a health product, what i wanna know is does the "kick" live up to the name cocaine?
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
Quote by AttentiveDismay
ha can u say "diabetes"

igorant person is ignorant.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Quote by wiliscool

Dude, me too. I drank 4 Red bull, 2 Monster's, and a Rockstar because there was a 50 dollar bill in it if I lived. They also paid for all of the drinks. Needless to say, I had the same effect.
Still haven't learned though, I like the taste of them.
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
It tastes terrible and didn't do a thing for me. I'll never touch it again, it's just another bad tasting beverage.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
Quote by Kid_Thorazine

same...
i would probably rather d 5 lines of cocaine than those energy drinks. they taste like 5 pounds of sugar packed into on little bottle
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
rockstar owns cocaine, but it's not bad.
CURRENT GEAR:

Jackson RR24 Randy Rhoads w/EMG's
Fender American Special Mahogany HSS Strat
Marshall MG10CD
ISP Decimator Noise Reduction Pedal

WANTED:

Jackson Soloist SL1
Peavey 6505 Stack
Line 6 POD X3 Live
AKG WMS450 Wireless Set
Page 1 of 2