Page 1 of 3
So, say that you're walking alone one day and someone comes up to you and puts a gun to your head and says that you have to do everything they say or they will shoot you. What would you do?

EDIT: Okay, so I'm gonna throw in that he told you to kill your family and all your friends and he knows who they are because he's been stalking you for a while.
Quote by fallenangel20
I found a tick on my balls once.

No lie. There was actually a tick (as in the small, blood sucking insect) on my balls.

It freaked me out bad.

Last edited by Guitarpunk4 at Apr 17, 2008,
Slap the gun away and cockpunch the dude.
its 1:56 am and i just ate 6 chocolate chip cookies in not even near as many minutes
tell him to buy me a drink first.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Do what he says, not to long though. I do not look forward to being killed when he's done with me.
masturbate furiously

In all seriousness I don't know what I would do... I just hope it never happens
Quote by InvaderTSN
I'd do what they want because I don't want to die.

duh.

this is a stupid question.

you have to ask something specific. like he says, im going to give you a gun, and you have to randomly shoot someone to death, otherwise i kill you.

then what would you do?
Its happened... except it was a paintball gun and a friend. I was terrified.
I would do everything he says to an extent. like, give me ur wallet, ok, anything i'm wearing like maybe my headphones or shoes or sunglasses ok. but then when he tries to tkae it a step further like in a movie, bam, i ****in slap the gun away. or i would like seriously try my best to kill him. cuz like he has enough pressure making sure i do what he says, he'll prbly be so nervous that as soon as i slap the gun away from his hand, his hand wil be so shaken up that he won't know what to do. of course this only works if i'm not as shaken up eitiher lol.
Quote by daytripper75
duh.

you have to ask something specific. like he says, im going to give you a gun, and you have to randomly shoot someone to death, otherwise i kill you.

then what would you do?

1. That would be a BAD idea on his part, then you could just turn and shoot him.
2. Yeah I would randomly shoot someone to death(but trying to aim for non letal areas), then prolly shoot him too.
Quote by daytripper75
duh.

then what would you do?

Uh, "randomly" decide that you want to kill him?
mmmmmmhmmm

That's exactly what I've been trying to say.

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
Quote by #1 synth
suck his cock, even before he asks.

hahahaha

+2.5

cock n balls
Try to disarm him. If I die so be it. Getting shot is better than butt secks at gunpoint...
Quote by daytripper75
duh.

then what would you do?

Wtf?
You'd kill him, no ****.

EDIT: I'd start acting schizo.

*twitch*
"I TOLD you not to go walking in dark alleys alone"
"I know but..."
"SHUT UP"
*twitch*

Stuff like that, freak him out a little.
Last edited by fetus989 at Apr 17, 2008,
Quote by HardAttack
Uh, "randomly" decide that you want to kill him?

he has a gun aimed at you the whole time. if you even act like you are gonna shoot him he obviously will shoot you.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
1. That would be a BAD idea on his part, then you could just turn and shoot him.
2. Yeah I would randomly shoot someone to death(but trying to aim for non letal areas), then prolly shoot him too.

You would shoot someone TO DEATH by aiming for the NON LETHAL areas?
Quote by Rick27
You would shoot someone TO DEATH by aiming for the NON LETHAL areas?

I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.
I would get wrist control.
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

lol. shooting to death implies that they die. you cant shoot them to death in non lethal areas and hope they live.

its like dividing by zero.
That's why I always wear a kevlar helmet when I'm alone outside.
Co-Founder of the Puttsecks Group

Listen to my Lux Aeterna remix and other random songs! Comments?

Quote by ShelbyLynn
vicd08, your avatar is suckin up my life, and stealing my thoughts...

Quote by HanPlaysBass
I just want to say that your avatar is simply the best thing in creation.
Quote by daytripper75
lol. shooting to death implies that they die. you cant shoot them to death in non lethal areas and hope they live.

its like dividing by zero.

lol, fine.

I would aim for the non-lethal areas, shooting but trying not to kill them. Better?
If he wants me to kill people I'd get a gun, and next time he tells me to meet him or see him, I would kill him.
Fart
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
I would totally try to chuck norris him, or just do whatever he wants until he lets his guard down, then kick his ass and take the gun
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Page 1 of 3