Poll: Was Karls sentence to harsh?
Poll Options
View poll results: Was Karls sentence to harsh?
Yes
2 8%
No
13 50%
Who the bloody hell is Karl Williams?
11 42%
Voters: 26.
Ok, so any non-Australian Ug'ers probley won't get what i'm talking about but, Infamous Gangland Identity Karl Williams is set to appeal his 35year jail sentence for 3 Murders & a string of drug offences, Saying that his sentence was to harsh! I mean WTF? Even though all 3 Victims were prominent gang-land members themselfs I think that with the manner they were gun down (2 infront of their families & the other outside his home) He sould consider himself lucky to only get 35 years!

Discuss
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Ok for the guys answering option 3 if your Aussie go watch "Underbelly" on WIN/NBN
if not nevermind!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
DAMMIT! I shoulda waited to get some aussies online before starting this thread!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Ok for the guys answering option 3 if your Aussie go watch "Underbelly" on WIN/NBN
if not nevermind

We don't get underbelly in Melbourne.
Quote by Rhythm__Guitar
We don't get underbelly in Melbourne.

Oh, Yeah thats right they ban it cause they were worried that Tony Mockbell wouldn't get a fair trial!

You've got no Idea what an awsome show your missing!!!!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
I've never seen Underbelly, I assumed it was going to be another overblown Channel 9 drama. Is it too late to start watching?
Quote by Is_6_9?
I've never seen Underbelly, I assumed it was going to be another overblown Channel 9 drama. Is it too late to start watching?

Start watching dude! you'll sorta pick-up the story pretty quick!
Plenty of Sex, Drugs & Rock'n'Roll, Speed, Weed & birth control!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Quote by gunners fan
Start watching dude! you'll sorta pick-up the story pretty quick!
Plenty of Sex, Drugs & Rock'n'Roll, Speed, Weed & birth control!

i flicked past it one time and some guy was getting a gobby in his car
oh and after reading more he didn't get 35 years, he got life with parole eligibility in 35 years, so unless everyone up for parole in Australia gets it, he could spend hs life behind bars.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
oh and after reading more he didn't get 35 years, he got life with parole eligibility in 35 years, so unless everyone up for parole in Australia gets it, he could spend hs life behind bars.

Ok, I heard on the news about 11am this morning he had 35yrs no parole (not non-parole period)
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Quote by gunners fan
Ok, I heard on the news about 11am this morning he had 35yrs no parole (not non-parole period)

hmm well he'll still be in his 70s by the time he gets out, and is likely to die in prison before then. But still he should have gotten life without parole.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Keep in mind he didn't actually carry out the killings, he got a hitman.
Quote by The Spoon
i wasnt wikipediaing blow job okay, it just happened

Quote by primusfan

one time i fucked a sofa.

Quote by Draken
Freedom of speach?

on a private website?

Based in Russia?

i'm sorry comrade, but you fail.
I don't particularly care. The story makes a great TV show, but as for what happened in real life, well, he had it coming to him. In the show, Karl looks like a dopey mother f*cker and his girlfriend is ugly.

Benji FTW!
A U S S I E
Awesome show........to bad you Melbourn-eers are missing out
My Gear:

-Ibanez SZ120

-Ibanez AW40ECE Acoustic

-RMS 80Watt Amp

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You can make that in a day. Give blowjobs in your school bathroom for 10 bucks.

That's how I paid the downpayment on my car.