Why is limiting time until you die such a popular topic? I see threads all the time like this and several movies such as The Ring, 88 minutes, and several others. My assumption is that it's us trying to remind ourselves that we could die at any time in any way. I think it's also "giving power" in a way, like 'you have 3 hours to live what do you do?' I think it's us trying to figure out who's intentions are good and who's are bad. Such as if someone says "I'd go hug my mom" you can make an assumption that they are good but if someone else says "I'd blow up the pentagon" it's safe to say that they are probably bad.

Why do you guys think we are so obsessed with limiting time until death, and death in general?
because its morbidly exciting, whether the person is good or not. If somebody tells you theres a person about to jump off a skyscraper outside your building, your gonna go look.
They arent
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
cause most of the time those movies have kick ass endings
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
wow..i think id blow up the school and say thats what you get for giving me a b on my math test i deserved an a..haha priceless
Quote by Haggard13
because its morbidly exciting, whether the person is good or not. If somebody tells you theres a person about to jump off a skyscraper outside your building, your gonna go look.

This March 08'er had the most intelligent answer out of all of you. I also agree with this wise guy.
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.