Search bar came up with nothing, so what would you do if you only had one more day to live? Whatever you want....remember no one could put you in prison and if they did, you would die in a day, so what would you do? I would probably have a huge a** party and anyone could come....strippers of course

I DID USE THE SEARCH BAR SHUT UP
Last edited by Ypacifica at Apr 18, 2008,
Quote by Ypacifica
Search bar came up with nothing, so what would you do if you only had one more day to live? Whatever you want....remember no one could put you in prison and if they did, you would die in a day, so what would you do? I would probably have a huge a** party and anyone could come....strippers of course

It only works if you actually use it.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
I'd play videogames.
Quote by Vermintide
I love getting hit in the balls.

Sometimes, I masturbate while imagining my girlfriend is ramming her knee up into my precious orbs. It turns me on so much.

Actually, that's not true. I don't have a girlfriend
I would do every drug out there just to see what its like before I die. Maybe just have sex with a bunch of random chicks cause Im gonna die so who cares about STD's?
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
I C Wut U Did Thar

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
one day to live?

massive masterbation.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

first I'd take my pants off. Then sit down for a while and figure out what to do next. Probably go get a chicken burrito.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by kurt_cobain9
one day to live?

massive masterbation.

fail
rape is better

I would of course go out and publicly rape multiple different people

then probably do a lot of drugs

same stuff as everyone really
O.o

Lets have a sexy partay!

Quote by R_U_READY?
brutal cabbage you sire are, in all sense of the word, a LEGEND no abbreviation can portray the hilarity of what u hav bequeathed to us, i love you for this

I am loved!
have sex.

maybe try LSD.

throw a big party for everyone i know. spend all the money i have on food and alcohol.

have a good time.
I wouldent do anything big. i would just say things to people ive never had the courage to say to them before. Like i would tell my feelings to this chick i like ect.
Quote by civildp1
first I'd take my pants off. Then sit down for a while and figure out what to do next. Probably go get a chicken burrito.

+1

This guy knows how to live.

Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
Organize to be cryonically frozen. I don't want to die at 17, even if the chances are remote.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Try and talk to all my friends and family one last time.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by dann_blood
Organize to be cryonically frozen. I don't want to die at 17, even if the chances are remote.

That stuff won't even work. When you are frozen, your cells die.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
nothing short of 25 to life worthy
Quote by MASTER JiMMY
Stop failing, and things will work out.
i'd spend it with my boyfriend.
purple nurple!

Quote by RizzoWashburn
dis meanz yoo can make three p0nx albums!

One that sucks, one that doesn't suck, and one that nobody cares about!
"One day I woke up
I woke up knowing,
Today is the day I will dye,
Cash dog was barkin'
went to the park 'n'
Enjoyed it one last time
Called my mother
Told her I loved her
& begged her not to cry
Iwrote a letter that said I'd miss her & I signed that good-bye

You know the happiest day of my life is the day that I died"

Cookie to anyone that gets it!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
I'd say goodbye to everyone I know...probably punch a few idiots that have been pissing me off...and then jam with my youth pastor till I die.
We walked into the night

Am I to bid you farewell?

Why can't you see that I try
When every tear I shed

Is for you?
Quote by gunners fan
"One day I woke up
I woke up knowing,
Today is the day I will dye,
Cash dog was barkin'
went to the park 'n'
Enjoyed it one last time
Called my mother
Told her I loved her
& begged her not to cry
Iwrote a letter that said I'd miss her & I signed that good-bye

You know the happiest day of my life is the day that I died"

Cookie to anyone that gets it!

no, i fecking hate good Charlotte . i actually do, i just know that one song..

wheres my cookie?
I'd wake up early, tell every single chick I have wanted to bang that this was my last day of life, and ask them for sex. After banging them all, I'd go meet all the guitarists I've wanted to. Then, I'd go to confessions at church. Then, I'd go play my guitar in front of millions of people. Then, I'd sit naked the rest of the day waiting for me to die. But, right before I die, I'd say to my mom, "Put this on my tombstone, "Live each day like you would the last day of your life.""
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
I would start off my day skydiving. Then throw a massive party and have a lot of random sex. Then when everyone passed out/left the party I would chill with my closest friends for a few hours before I kicked the bucket.