This is older than I am, figuratively speaking.

Great movie though, I recommend watching the whole thing.
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
Hmm I wonder how many people have realized that Benny Hill song was added :stickpoke
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
Quote by DSOTM80
Hmm I wonder how many people have realized that Benny Hill song was added :stickpoke

oh well i know that was added isnt the song played in the movie called Eugene's trick bag and vai plays both parts
ƒuck your nuts
Quote by meanppls7
oh well i know that was added isnt the song played in the movie called Eugene's trick bag and vai plays both parts

Yea theres some debate, apparently Vai didn't play it. It was played by someone else but the name I cannot remember. I dunno, I'm sure Vai could though if he wanted to.
I believe the original other part was played by Ry Cooder.This version is hilarious.
Quote by johnnyjohn
I believe the original other part was played by Ry Cooder.This version is hilarious.

Thats the name, with the 29th fret on the pickup trick or something like that
Quote by johnnyjohn

The slide bits were, but Karate Kid's widdly stuff was Vai's.
Quote by Dudage
This is older than I am, figuratively speaking.
It's older than me too, literally speaking.

Plus, guys, it's called Jakety Sax, not Benny Hill Theme.
Oh thank God. When I first saw the title, I thought Vai was realeasing his own line of signature MGs or something along those lines.
Fender Standard American Stratocaster
Boss DS-1
Budda Budwah
Electroharmonix Small Clone
Vox AD50VT
Vai wouldn't. He uses Carvin they don't have a "lower" line.
The lowest he endorses is the JEM555, which still comes with DiMarzio evos!
Though Ibanez have tried marketting a "Fake JEM" to act against chinese fakes which is an RG370 with a monkey grip pretty much. (JEM333/Jr)
I love this movie! We watched it in music class in 7th grade. I didn't know who Steve Vai was back then. I had heard that the Karate Kid plays his parts on his own... but it's probably wrong.

Great blues guitar movie though.
okay i have to say that was hillarious...
But doesn´t Steve Vai play the beginning of Bad Horsie in the beginning of the duel
Gear
Ibanez RG2550E
ESP/LTD M-10
Fender FM212R amp
EHX Metal Muff
Ibanez WP-7 Wah
Last edited by stebbic at Apr 18, 2008,
Yea that is Bad Horsie in the beginning
Quote by Punk_Ninja
Actually Bad horise is that riff.

He played this for the film then got the idea of Bad horsie from it.

Jepp, i asked because i thought i might be wrong because the movie came out before the song did
Gear
Ibanez RG2550E
ESP/LTD M-10
Fender FM212R amp
EHX Metal Muff
Ibanez WP-7 Wah
Quote by DSOTM80
Yea theres some debate, apparently Vai didn't play it. It was played by someone else but the name I cannot remember. I dunno, I'm sure Vai could though if he wanted to.

He can and does it play at a fair few of his live shows. I'm pretty sure it was him who played it.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by Ichimaru
He can and does it play at a fair few of his live shows. I'm pretty sure it was him who played it.

Fair enough, I wasn't sure so not going to state facts. Thanks