Get your clever little search bar puns ready, guys!

Can someone suggest to me a wonderful, sub-$100 pair of OVER THE EAR can headphones? Earbuds are sooo last year.
spend 150 and get the Bose ones...they are amazing
'To be positive at all times is to ignore all that is important, sacred or valuable. To be negative at all times is to be threatened by ridiculousness and instant discredibility.'
-Kurt Cobain
Not sure about brands and such, but my $15 headphones from Big W do a good enough job for me.
45 days without my precious UG...
CURSE YOU LOLWUT PEAR!!!

Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army
Quote by imtank
spend 150 and get the Bose ones...they are amazing

Elaborate. You interest me.
Yes, Bose is teh Sex
to expensive for me tho :'(
You are now blinking manually
Quote by Godzilla1969
How's the bass?

pretty great. It's not gonna make a difference on something like And Justice For All, but if you're listening to something with a good mix, the bass is really present.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
I bought a set from Clive Peters for $65 not sure on brand but they're awsome!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by civildp1
pretty great. It's not gonna make a difference on something like And Justice For All, but if you're listening to something with a good mix, the bass is really present.

**** yes. Hopefully it will make my brain explode while listening to French electro music. Thank you, good sir.
'To be positive at all times is to ignore all that is important, sacred or valuable. To be negative at all times is to be threatened by ridiculousness and instant discredibility.'
-Kurt Cobain