Im looking for a pedal that lets me go up to 2 octaves up and down and that has a blend knob, i mean that lets me pick how much wet and dry signal i want...also that it has an input for an expression pedal (is not a much but preferable)

also im torn between the memory man w/ hazarai and the boss dd-20...i have heard wonderful things of the memory man and the only bad thing i have heard about the dd-20 its its bypass. Also, can the memory man to the reverse effect by itself?...i mean without any delay or dry signal?

Thank you
"Prefiero morir parado que vivir siempre arrodillado" - Ernesto "El Che" Guevara de la Serna (1928 - 1967)
oh wow....thanks man...that was the only thing keeping me away from buying the whammy...now does anyone know of a cheaper option to that blend thingey, or any american retailer that makes them, or something like it?

and what do you people think about the two delay pedals i mentioned?

thank you
"Prefiero morir parado que vivir siempre arrodillado" - Ernesto "El Che" Guevara de la Serna (1928 - 1967)
anyone?
The SMMw/H is very highly thought of but so is the DD-20 so I can't really help you there.

Octave pedal = Electro-Harmonix POG

I'm pretty sure the POG has a blend feature.
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
yes the POG has a blend feature, but i dont think it has an input for an expression pedal...also i think is a little bit too much when I can find the digitech whammy for much cheaper...thats why that Blend control thingey that the guy above postet looks so great, now im just wondering if there are any other companies in america that make them, or something similar

and yeah, for the delays i guess i just have to try them both and seewhich one i like best

thank you
Quote by Otsugua713
yes the POG has a blend feature, but i dont think it has an input for an expression pedal...also i think is a little bit too much when I can find the digitech whammy for much cheaper...thats why that Blend control thingey that the guy above postet looks so great, now im just wondering if there are any other companies in america that make them, or something similar

and yeah, for the delays i guess i just have to try them both and seewhich one i like best

thank you
The HOG has an Exp. Pedal feature . . . . . .
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
the major selling point of the HOG and POG is that they are both polyphonic, so you can do full chords and those pedals will track them.

the whammy cant do chords (as far as i know anyway).
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

The Whammy can't double your guitar more than an octave up or down, and it can't do both at the same time.

Also, the tracking's iffy... For the price of the Whammy you could get a Micro Pog which is a far better octaver.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Basically, unless you want the Pterodactyl (sp?) noises that the Whamy can do, get an EHX Octave pedal.
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
okay people thank you