Poll: Whats Better NOD32 or Kaserspasky?
Poll Options
View poll results: Whats Better NOD32 or Kaserspasky?
NOD32
12 75%
Kaserspasky
4 25%
Voters: 16.
chicken.
TheBurningFish wrote:
I don't mean to generalise but I don't believe the average Coldplay fan is a massive musical theory nut.

FS/FT: Cort SP1 Stratocaster
Zoom GFX5 fx processor
Washburn BD40 amp
$100 each OBO
penicilline
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

no point in paying for security software

Play a Cort ?

Play with V-Picks ?

Every minute is to be Grasped........................................................................Time waits for nobody.

nod 32 had the highest rating on the protection census, and its free
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
Kaspersky.
The shared family computer has it, and it hasn't had a virus yet.
And my little brothers are always on those dumb games that give you viruses and whatnot.

-Jayke
Member of the Laney Cult
From working in a technicians lab the computers that come in with anything free are riddled with deep deep rootkits and tracking cookies. You should PAY for an antivirus if you do anything financial on your computer.

I recommend 'PANDA Internet Security' - Comes with everything, firewall, cookie blocker, application blocker, anti-virus, even blocks network intrusions on wireless. I can safely say I haven't had a virus since using it, mainly cause I have the software to check.
Filth, pure filth... That's what you are.