I did a search and couldn't find any thread dedicated to the most controversial metal band out there, so I decided to make one!

What was your favorite album? I loved De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas, it had the most 'evil' sound and name of all Mayhem albums. Just my personal opinion.

Let the Mayhem begin!
You fvcking suck at searching. But anyway, yes DMDS is one of the best Black Metal albums ever. I still dream about Dead singing on it. Then it would be THE best.
i dont like their albums. (was) amazing band though
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
pretty br00tal how the old singer shot himself
Quote by Trefellin

He's been in the Pit so long, he's forgotten about television. His whole life is about pears, cats, Spartans and rape. So much so that the mind control tube has lost it's powers over him. It's sad really.
Quote by megadeth rule
pretty br00tal how the old singer shot himself

And Euronymous murdered. But I believe Varg did the right thing. Euronymous was a psycho that threatened him.
Quote by Mind Kill
And Euronymous murdered. But I believe Varg did the right thing. Euronymous was a psycho that threatened him.

O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

dont you wannabe scenester

Quote by Mind Kill
I wish I was part of that scene, but I'll just try and sound like I know something about it.

fixt

Quote by MHDrunk
fixt

What's wrong with you today? Can't people have opinions? Your that kind of guy that says everybody is a poser and infact don't know sh*t.
Last edited by Mind Kill at Apr 18, 2008,
there is like 3 mayhem threads.... that said, De Mysteriis Dom Sathana is my favorite album.
Quote by Karl Sanders
its like a four finger, diminished thingy
i know for a fact that there is an already existing mayhem thread...having already made a duplicate thread for them myself
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
Quote by The Evil Hat
i know for a fact that there is an already existing mayhem thread...having already made a duplicate thread for them myself

Yes we all know that know. But the moderators seem to sleep now again.