This is a 1988 black tolex covered model. All pots have been cleaned and are working fine. Effects loop works fine. This is my backup for another RG100ES, but I just got a RG200ES, so this one's not getting much use now. Cosmetically, the Randall logo is MIA, and some of the knobs are missing the caps. The tolex is in good shape, a few small nicks here and there, but good over all. As most know, this is the amp that was used by Dimebag Darrell on Cowboys from Hell and The Great Southern Trendkill. (not THE amp, but the same model) Pics to come soon, promise. Taking offers.
Gear:
Dean 79 MLF w/ OFR, SD59 neck, BL500XL USA bridge
Dean DBD T ML
Randall RG100ES (for sale)
Randall RG200ES
Carvin V412T
and a mini rack with stuff, assorted pedals.
Also have a carpeted RG100ES version, same year '88. This one is fine cosmetically and mechanically. One of these has to go!
Gear:
Dean DBD T ML
Randall RG200ES
Carvin V412T
Quote by swankzillaus
Also have a carpeted RG100ES version, same year '88. This one is fine cosmetically and mechanically. One of these has to go!

Those are Solid State, Correct?
Ibanez SZ320
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960B
Dunlop Wah
Dano EQ
Quote by Dimelives
they are

Ah, what OHM or whatever? What kind of cab would i need to match it with?
Ibanez SZ320
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960B
Dunlop Wah
Dano EQ
Quote by by_guitar11
Ah, what OHM or whatever? What kind of cab would i need to match it with?

Im not the seller, but either 4 or 8. You can pair it up with pretty much any Cab, probably would sound best on a Randall cab since its a Randall head.
Quote by Dimelives
Im not the seller, but either 4 or 8. You can pair it up with pretty much any Cab, probably would sound best on a Randall cab since its a Randall head.

Haha, just rippin the answers. It would probably scream through a mesa
Ibanez SZ320
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960B
Dunlop Wah
Dano EQ
Pics on request. I play these through a Carvin V412T and the low end response is killer.

Gear:
Dean DBD T ML
Randall RG200ES
Carvin V412T
Had to resort to the evilbay for a sale. I wanna unload quick, there's a warhead for sale locally, and I gotta make room for it. Hoping to get at least $250. The carpeted is the one listed. I might even be selling the RG200ES if I need to. That's gonna be a sad day.
Gear:
Dean DBD T ML
Randall RG200ES
Carvin V412T