soo i'm about to write my last a levels exam on tuesday (in germany we have three written tests) and i'm trying to think of something to make it more fun... last time me and pal brought cheeseburgers and this time im out of ideas^^

good idea anyone ? (btw you can spare me suggestions like gangraping the teacher and such)
Quote by scarecrow_
soo i'm about to write my last a levels exam on tuesday (in germany we have three written tests) and i'm trying to think of something to make it more fun... last time me and pal brought cheeseburgers and this time im out of ideas^^

good idea anyone ? (btw you can spare me suggestions like gangraping the teacher and such)

Your one and only idea was to buy cheeseburgers? o_0
"Punk is a state of mind, and no one can take that away from you."
i had others but well it would kinda suck to get kicked out of school few days before graduations wouldnt it?
the cheeseburgers were the only idea i did acutally use. was funny enough though, they almost killed us because they had to sit through the smell for 6 hours
eat the test.

then ask for a new one, saying you lost the old one.

or, bring hamburgers this time.
Quote by DistantScreams
Awwwww.... CaptainBec that was messed up

Why? Because I rap about reality? Like me and my grandma having a cup of tea?
There ain't no party like my nanna's tea party - heey - ho!
thats a good idea (and no hamburger kinda suck if you can have cheeseburger for the same price you know)

i could also bring something thats basically just garlic and stuff that reeks like s-h-it and then place myself right in front of the teacher
offer to get the moderaters their drinks before the begining of the test, (in our school they usually pick someone to go get them glasses of water from the canteine at some point before the test) and put laxatives in them, its happened before, and i was in the class that was between the exam room and the toilets, and this one moderater ran past a few times and we were killin ourselves it was so funny
Peavey Valveking 212

Ibanez S520EX in grey