Poll: What age did you start drinking?
Poll Options
View poll results: What age did you start drinking?
12 6%
9 5%
38 20%
40 21%
40 21%
20 11%
10 5%
9 5%
3 2%
20+
5 3%
Voters: 187.
Page 1 of 2
cos the other guy couldnt make a poll

EDIT: yeah i realised i missed out number 12, wont bother explaining my idiocity
"
Last edited by rougegratton at Apr 18, 2008,
I probably had a drink in my first day of life... Why isnt there a <1 option
poll phails
I was 14 when I had my first beer.

I started drinking a bit about 16.

Then around 17 got full on into the swing.

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by sam b
You all waited 13/14/15 years to have a drink?
wow..

Mad survival skills
no, i started drinking with my mates when i was 15, i had my first proper drink about 12
"
About 6 or 7....I think....It was a sneaky one....drinking the dregs outta someone's wine glass.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
I put 18 when I started drinking properly, but I tasted alcoholic stuff all throughout my teens.
hell yeah dude on the poll, **** number 12!
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
Where's twelve? You missed it out. But I've drunk small amounts since I was ten or eleven; then large amounts since I was thirteen. Booze = win, straight edge = fail.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
my parents were always completely open about drink. my dad would offer me a sip of whiskey when i was really young, and it tasted horrid.
Does anyone remember laughter?

Manuel, please try to understand before one of us DIES.

my gear:

Gibson LP Standard
Epiphone SG
Classical guitar
Peavey ValveKing 112
Marshall MG15
BOSS ME-50
Quote by chillrock
my parents were always completely open about drink. my dad would offer me a sip of whiskey when i was really young, and it tasted horrid.

same here, i drank about two fingers of whiskey, such a nasty taste when your little
"
Quote by rougegratton
you havnt touched your penis since then?

lol oj

:facepalm.jpg:
Got drunk - 14

First taste: 2 years (My dads irish freind thought I should have a taste of guiness)
First time tasted 7

But the first time I actually went out drinking was when I was 15
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
I'm 19 and still don't drink, I have in the past, but not regularly. I'm just not that interested in the bar scene, and none of my friends drink, except for one who likes to drink alone, which I find incredibly lame.
Under 10. I feel left out by your poll.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Am I actually the first to say never? I have tasted it a few times and I've never liked the taste and I really can't see the attraction of drinking.
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

-George Carlin
Quote by DigUpHerBones
Under 10. I feel left out by your poll.

sorry, ill make up for it
"
Never had a drink, and I am 15. I dont plan on drinking till 19-21. I'm pretty much against it
Hello
How the hell can this not be spam?
Seriously, who cares if the other one didn't have a poll, threads like this has been made over and over.

You make me angry.
Page 1 of 2