Here's the deal i wanted to ask you i you've ever felt like this before, sometimes i feel like the band formation is going really well but at some moments (rare but still), i feel like nothing is gonna happen, have you felt this before? if yes what advice can u give me to keep our bands moral up?
playing shows and having more than one booked always helped us, let us know that we were actually doing something with the band. writing music helped too...
try either of those or like, maybe have a band meeting every once and a while just to make sure everyone is on the same page and if there are any issues, they can be worked out right then and there
Guitar:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Jackson DK2-L w/ Dimarzio X2N
Takamine acoustic

Bass:
Fender Precision Bass

Amp:
Marshall AVTX150H
Behringer BG412F
Marshall MG15MSII
hmm thats a good idea, i just feel a little scare dcoz the cofounder of the band (and rythme guitarist) has no free time at all which may cause problems in the future.
Quote by thedefrockednun
Here's the deal i wanted to ask you i you've ever felt like this before, sometimes i feel like the band formation is going really well but at some moments (rare but still), i feel like nothing is gonna happen, have you felt this before? if yes what advice can u give me to keep our bands moral up?

Yeah, that's pretty standard. Try everything that SeventhSkull mentioned and don't let it worry you. In a band, sh!t just happens, and it happens to everyone, just accept that at some point or another something's gonna happen to you or your band and deal with it when it happens.
Being well organised however does quite often help to avoid disasters. Although if you have a member that can't make it to a single gig, ever, because he has no free time, that probably will cause problems.