I thought it'd be a script leading to our friend Rick. And...... still clicked
Quote by aaron13
well i get on the net and chat with hot chicks alot.
most of them want to see me naked.. and they are over 18..
Quote by The Madcap
Forrest is the best guitar player EVER!

Lol. j/k

This is probally gonna start a stolen quote war thing....
wat
Quote by nightraven
not reported

Everybody POST.

Has anyone done this before? Messing with quotes.
wat
Quote by Cobains'guitar
You are so hilarious that i think i am exploding!

hehe
wat
Quote by ForrestS
Has anyone done this before? Messing with quotes.

Yes...

My lord, 07ers, eh?
Cam Sampbell's my hero
B-B-B-B-B-BBBA-AA-ANN HHHAMM-MMEE-R?
i'd delete his and run TS...
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
Cool, so I'm not the only one. I did not know if anyone has tryed this yet.
wat
*reported*....it's just too bad that everyone that does this is too much of a little vagina to do it when the mods are actually online...."Oh yay, no mods online, I'm gonna be a ****ing douche." But yeah, reported.
8th member of Right-handed guitarists who are actually Left-handed group.

Quote by freedoms_stain
Although when it comes to quality Metallica take a big steaming turd on the Spice Girls faces (and you know the ginger one is loving it)...
Quote by fattymcfatten
*reported*....it's just too bad that everyone that does this is too much of a little vagina to do it when the mods are actually online...."Oh yay, no mods online, I'm gonna be a ****ing douche." But yeah, reported.

Please reword this. And I don't even pay attention to the mods, chill out I was just seeing if anyone has done this, and trying to have a little bit of fun. WTF! is ur problem.

EDIT: I don't think you would like 100,238,343,231,343,322,100,210,000,000, annoying little *Reported* spam things in your mailbox....Or would you?....Sick.
wat
Last edited by ForrestS at Apr 18, 2008,
Quote by ForrestS
Please reword this. And I don't even pay attention to the mods, chill out I was just seeing if anyone has done this, and trying to have a little bit of fun. WTF! is ur problem.

It's just that this guy, sumidiot, just got finished doing about 6 threads the same way you are.....Original.....

Edit: It's just that it gets a little old....I do admit that it would be kinda funny, but you're a little late in doing so...

Quote by freedoms_stain
Although when it comes to quality Metallica take a big steaming turd on the Spice Girls faces (and you know the ginger one is loving it)...
Quote by fattymcfatten
It's just that this guy, sumidiot, just got finished doing about 6 threads the same way you are.....Original.....

I saw sumidiot. He IS a idiot. I've thought of this along time ago and just now did it. If I was really trying to mess with y'all I would of made 14 annoying posts about nothing.
wat
Quote by ForrestS
I saw sumidiot. He IS a idiot. I've thought of this along time ago and just now did it. If I was really trying to mess with y'all I would of made 14 annoying posts about nothing.

True...At least you only did one...At least post the pear or something as your original message or something though....This way people actually do get a laugh....Just an idea.

Quote by freedoms_stain
Quote by ForrestS
He IS a idiot.

Maybe I'll sig this

Just joking, I know it's a typo It was just at the perfect moment.
Quote by aaron13
well i get on the net and chat with hot chicks alot.
most of them want to see me naked.. and they are over 18..
Quote by Hobolad
Maybe I'll sig this

Just joking, I know it's a typo It was just at the perfect moment.

NO, SIG IT! I wanna be in a sig.
wat