I've gotten bored of my subscripton to Total Guitar, because its filled with band and gear reviews now and no lessons. Anyone know any other decent magazines to subscribe to apart from Guitar techniques?
Last edited by professorlamp at Apr 18, 2008,
guitarist is good but guitar techniques is by far the best out of any magazine I have seen.
Quote by Nosferatu Man

T-shirts are a sign of degeneration and decline.
guitarist is worse than total guitar for reviews, thats all it is exept for like 1 tab at the end
Mehh i use to get Total Guitar.. It was like I was blowing £5 on some tabs which I either knew or would never learn (TG bum Green Day -.-).. and reviews on gear which ill never be able to afford in my youth.. or which is just plain ****..
Ibanez RG350DX
Randall RH150G3
Harley Benton Cab (Shut up.)
Roland Cube 60
Dunlop Wah Wah Pedal.

mmmmm

Guitar fund - £300/???
Help me out guise!!1!
Quote by professorlamp
I've gotten bored of my subscripton to Total Guitar, because its filled with band and gear reviews now and no lessons. Anyone know any other decent magazines to subscribe to apart from Guitar techniques?

WHAT? i got the new issue today, loads of lessons, a few reviews, but I want them as well.

There are more lessons in total guitar than guitarist
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
Quote by DimebagJosho
Mehh i use to get Total Guitar.. It was like I was blowing £5 on some tabs which I either knew or would never learn (TG bum Green Day -.-).. and reviews on gear which ill never be able to afford in my youth.. or which is just plain ****..

The reviews on moderatly priced stuff also seems a bit backhanded.
Got mine today, and what pisses me off is the fact you have to use the CD to do anything related to play. And i reelyy CBA
You're So Scene Right Now ^_^

Quote by Kensai
Finally his girlfriend found out what it was like giving oral sex to fishsmelling genital organs.
Guitarist is decent if you're a Gibson fanboy. They do a whole feature on the Les Paul at least once in every magazine and it really pisses me off. Although to be fair, Guitar World and Total Guitar worship Dimebag and do long features on crappy bands that no-one's every heard of.
I think it was Total Guitar who have lessons with Marty Friedman which is pretty cool.
Never picked up Guitar Techniques though, must check that one out.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Guitar techniques is the best
Guitar world tends to have some decent lessons, if you can get a read before you buy its good
Total guitar is a pile of crap these days
Guitarist i've neve read
I stopped buying TG after the VR issue last year...just got ****e.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Quote by JackalUK
Guitar techniques is the best
Guitar world tends to have some decent lessons, if you can get a read before you buy its good
Total guitar is a pile of crap these days
Guitarist i've neve read

i agree.although i have a subscription

in all fairnes, it dummed down. in the old days (pre download 07 issue)it was good. good lesons, useful disks. now its just...dumned down.