ever have bad days and good days about playing your guitar?? like you get a solo down 1 day then the next you can't seem to get your fingures to work right? i had one today...i was playing Johnny B Good fine the other day and now i can't seem to get my fingures to work right

anyone ever had one of these days?
Yeap, it happens all the time.
Besides being a guitar player, I'm a big fan of the guitar. I love that damn instrument. Steve Vai

Gear:
Kramer Striker FR422SM
Roland Microcube
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Tortex 1.14mm picks

MY VIDEOS
It happens to the best of us. Usually when i figure out a part to a song i do something to my hand/fingers so i cant play for a week, and when i can use them again, ive forgotten how to play that part
Quote by rickjames08
It happens to the best of us. Usually when i figure out a part to a song i do something to my hand/fingers so i cant play for a week, and when i can use them again, ive forgotten how to play that part

yeah thats the way i am i wear blisters on my fingures trying to figure out a solo and then after the blisters go away and i'm able to play again i can't do the solo :/
Quote by Platinum Pro
yeah thats the way i am i wear blisters on my fingures trying to figure out a solo and then after the blisters go away and i'm able to play again i can't do the solo :/

ah, the pains of being a guitarist
Happens to me. When I was learning Fade To Black, I was at the same time transitioning from acoustic to electric. I couldn't get the hammer ons in the verses to save my life. I got so frustrated that I didn't play for 2 days. Sometimes those little breaks are just what you need though, because when I picked it back up, I could play the verses smoothly.
I'm not a fan of facts. You see, the facts can change, but my opinion will never change, no matter what the facts are. - Stephen Colbert

Quote by Platinum Pro
ever have bad days and good days about playing your guitar?? like you get a solo down 1 day then the next you can't seem to get your fingures to work right? i had one today...i was playing Johnny B Good fine the other day and now i can't seem to get my fingures to work right

anyone ever had one of these days?

I tend to have bad weeks and good weeks, lol. It's definitely normal. It can be due to lack of energy or just random things. Nothing to worry about, you'll get your groove back.
DETHKLOK IS TEH ROXORZ!!!