Background:
My friend has gotten 2 MIP's for alcohol and a DUI, needless to say he was sent to treatment for a month. He was sober for a few weeks til he started hanging out with one of our other friends who is always either high, or drinking. So he started getting back into the stuff. He was ordered to live in a halfway house on the other side of the state. He was there for a little bit, but missed a meeting or something and was kicked out of the halfway house and came back to town.

Later:
While he was living in the halfway house his probation officer called him and told him she found out about a party he was at on St. Patricks day, and that he might have to spend 6 months in county jail. So i talked to my friend about it, and he's sure the only way anyone would find out is a narc, and there was the British guy there that was the only person he didnt know. So he said "if i end up in jail, i bet that guy will end up as 'missing'".

Now:
My friend is a week or two into his jail sentence. They arrested him the day after he got back to town. I was reading the local paper today, and on the front page was a story of the British guy (same name and everything) who was caught sneaking into the library and using the internet and phones in there after hours on April 3 (a few days before, or on the exact day my friends PO told him that). It said he spent two nights in jail, no fines or anything, just two nights in jail, and sent to San Francisco where he was deported from there.

Now I have two theories to this, either the guy was not British at all, just someone hired by the cops to bust my friend.
Second one is that the whole story is true and the cops made a bargain that if he would tell them things they want to know that he would get off easy. I've heard its been done around here before.

Also they said he met someone from town on a chatline and was here as a "tourist". Thing is, there is nothing to be around this part of the US for anyways. Eastern Montana is pretty much flat land and coal beds.

So after reading this, do you think this guy sounds like a narc?

Sorry its so long, i'm just giving all the info i know about.
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
Wall of Text!!!

edit: read it.....

i bet he was involved with 911 too.

srsly, your friend ****ed up himself, he should take the consiquences
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Last edited by lexaah at Apr 18, 2008,
think your being a little paranoid and a bit of a conspiricy theorist, the po-po don't act that way, at least not in england anyway
Quote by oh noes!!
wall of text!!
wats a nark?

to put it in mafia terms... a rat
Yes, no, maybe, who cares.

Your friend got what he deserved, who cares about the nature of how he got there?
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
quit playing detective.. your friend got busted, maybe he should just quit. THAT WOULD OF HELPED!!!
Quote by Hexodrome
think your being a little paranoid and a bit of a conspiricy theorist, the po-po don't act that way, at least not in england anyway

You forget that we're talking about America, a country where guns are legal. Of course things are going to be ****ed up.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by Rankles
Yes, no, maybe, who cares.

Your friend got what he deserved, who cares about the nature of how he got there?

... aaand /thread
Its a conspiracy... everyone is out to get your no name loser of a friend!

Do you think the police would seriously go that far out of their way to bust a lame druggie nobody like your friend? Get real.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by nebiru

Do you think the police would seriously go that far out of their way to bust a lame druggie nobody like your friend? Get real.

ouch... damn that's rough lol
I think you did it. And now your trying to cast suspicion everywhere.
You Rat Bastard you.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by manb3arpig
quit playing detective.. your friend got busted, maybe he should just quit. THAT WOULD OF HELPED!!!

quit playing detective.. your friend got busted, maybe he should just quit. THAT WOULD HAVE HELPED!!!
Quote by nebiru

You overzealous straight-edgers need to get your head out your asses.
Yes, drugs and alcohol make you stupid.
Therefore, if you're an idiot in the first place, you should not take any drugs.
I think there's loads of x-edgers that realize this...
*DISCLAIMER*
NOT ALL STRAIGHT-EDGERS AND GOODY TWO SHOES ARE ARROGANT, ELITEST BASTARDS. SOME OF THEM ARE PRETTY COOL. PARTICIPATION (OR THE LACK OF) IN ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES DOES NOT AUTOMATICALLY MAKE YOU AN ASSHOLE, DIP****, OR MORON. THAT'S GOD'S FAULT.

As for the dude's friend that got busted, the cops usually don't go the extra length to trap people on minor charges. Unless they need to meet their quota.
Even if that 'bloke' was a narc, there's nothing you can do for your friend. Just stay away from the damn Brit.
rats deserved to be exterminated. put the boots to him heavy style.
...because the last thing the world needs is another metal guitarist.

Me.

My band.

I like Fall Out Boy. I don't like you.
[quote="'Anno[fzk"]']You overzealous straight-edgers need to get your head out your asses.
Yes, drugs and alcohol make you stupid.

Yes, cause it's so very obvious that I am a straight edger. I smoke and drink as well. I just am not a ****ing idiot about it. Obviously his friend isn't the smartest peanut in the turd if he keeps ****ing his life up over and over again. The police don't waste their time on petty screw ups.. they have bigger fish to fry.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by nebiru
Yes, cause it's so very obvious that I am a straight edger. I smoke and drink as well. I just am not a ****ing idiot about it. Obviously his friend isn't the smartest peanut in the turd if he keeps ****ing his life up over and over again. The police don't waste their time on petty screw ups.. they have bigger fish to fry.

Yeah, I was a little quick to judge there. And yes, this guys friend is out of hand. But the police do spend a lot of time on petty bs. Especially if they can do it with little fuss.
Yet, his friend doesn't fits into that frame, since it's a far too elaborate set-up for an alcoholic.

TS, make sure your friend doesn't go onto heavier stuff, cuz the dumb bastard would end up in a hell of a lot more trouble than this.
[quote="'Anno[fzk"]']But the police do spend a lot of time on petty bs. Especially if they can do it with little fuss.

+1. That's the problem, that cops are busy giving a **** about thirteen year olds smoking pot with their friends or this guy drinking at a party when they should be out worrying about pedophiles and serial killers.
I forgot to add, its a small town. Cops have nothing better to do. They get you for the slightest things around here. You would have to live in a place like this to understand.
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.