Page 1 of 4
Auto-erotic asphyxiation.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Self combustion on-stage while holding the ending note of the most epic solo ever.
Cutting your own head with a chainsaw. A guy did it.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Being hit in the head by a flying 500lb stingray.
My Gear

Guitar
DEAN Razorback Shards
Wesley crappy cheap thing

Amps
Cheap Crappy Freedom Practice AMP 15watts
VOX AD50 Valtronix
Razorwire noose.
Put head through, glue hands to head. (don't get nervous, don't want sweat dissolving the glue!)
HANG!

Then it'll look like you pulled your head off.
Get a responsible adult to help tie the noose and take it away as you're on the floor dead.
Don't want to hurt yourself
I always loved the bit in Rumble in the Bronx when the guys are thrown into a wood chipping machine

I'd love to die in a really messy way
having a flying icecream truck land on you
I'd like a chocolate shake.. with a whiskey chaser
Quote by emagdnimasisiht
Brain anurism while on the toilet, that way you'll have to **** yourself to death.

that reminds me of the explosive diarrhea episode with kenny on south park
Quote by Våd Hamster
Self combustion on-stage while holding the ending note of the most epic solo ever.

/thread
Quote by IwannaBeSadated

I would have any sort of sex with any sort of animal.

Quote by Våd Hamster

This!

Or being struck by lightening under the same circumstances.
Quote by Sonicxlover

^totally. This always happens to me, it gets annoying always having to go to the hospital. After a while the doctors dont look at you funny anymore though.
MK style battle with G.O.D.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Choking in a pool of vomit(not necessarily your own).

Gardening accident.

KY wrestling(against females with nice tits)
Having Satan's arrow of sin tear through your heart of gold, causing it to triumphantly bloom into a mandelbrot-set-shaped gloriously bloody explosion as you ride across the rainbow on a white unicorn
Mauled to death by ferrets.

Okay, so it's not epic, I'll admit that much, it just sounds fun.
Quote by Sonicxlover

You wouldn't prefer erotic asphyxiation? I'd rather die having sex than wanking
Shot in the back with a flaming arrow while being decapitated by a broadsword on a mountaintop at sunset, with the Highlander theme song and Also Sprach Zarathustra played simultaneously by Queen and an orchestra, respectively, on opposing mountaintops, while a midget bites your ankles and the valley between mountains is set aflame by your armies. Then you get teabagged.
im seriously gonna make it my mission to overdose on cannabis
i say Of
you say A
i say Revolution
and you say jah

In loving memory of that damn game of poker

Private first class of the bass militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!
Quote by smb
I always loved the bit in Rumble in the Bronx when the guys are thrown into a wood chipping machine

I'd love to die in a really messy way

I've been trying to remember what that movie was called for years. Thank you.

I think if you could rig it up so that you could go bungee jumping using your intestines as the bungee, that... well.. it'd be a pretty cool way to go.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-- Douglas Adams
Quote by titopuente
Shot in the back with a flaming arrow while being decapitated by a broadsword on a mountaintop at sunset, with the Highlander theme song and Also Sprach Zarathustra played simultaneously by Queen and an orchestra, respectively, on opposing mountaintops, while a midget bites your ankles and the valley between mountains is set aflame by your armies. Then you get teabagged.

Yeah, thats pretty much a fucking win right there.
Do a guitar solo whilst jumping off Canary Warf and landing on a church spire, shredding as your life twitches away.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by ThirdEyeSurfer
I've been trying to remember what that movie was called for years. Thank you.

You're welcome...it's a genius film. Half dubbed and half subtitled for no good reason...and the fact that Jackie Chan did most of the stunts after breaking his ankle is amazing
I'd be happy if I died in a SlipKnoT moshpit. Dead happy . Bad pun
"F*ck the guitar solos!!" - Olli Vänskä

Quote by Capt_Clarkson
I dont know whats worse, you going out with a peadophile, or the fact you went to see Dragonforce
Err... DragonForce?

Happily married to SuperKoolKid
Quote by turtlemcdoogle
im seriously gonna make it my mission to overdose on cannabis

One time me and two friends went through a quarter pound in four days. We all passed out from severe dehydration... we would have died if the mormon guys that come to the door, looked through the window and saw us... we all spent a week int teh hospital and noone was smart enought to figure out why we were dehydrated...

edit.

Do you know how much smoke is in a quarter pound... A ****ing lot. my lungs hurt just thinking about that week.
Last edited by linknchuk at Apr 18, 2008,
Quote by CLVPX

I was just thinking about Scanners. Cronebourg FTW!
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by Nizzi
I'd be happy if I died in a SlipKnoT moshpit. Dead happy . Bad pun

ShitKnot? NO; die in a Slayer pit.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
Being smacked over the head by Satriani's guitar, because you just murdered his solo with yours?
Quote by Punk_Ninja
Razorwire noose.
Put head through, glue hands to head. (don't get nervous, don't want sweat dissolving the glue!)
HANG!

Then it'll look like you pulled your head off.
Get a responsible adult to help tie the noose and take it away as you're on the floor dead.
Don't want to hurt yourself

now this is epic!
Quote by andy331

and i used to hump everything in sight and i had fake sex with my styuffed animals and pretended they were the pink power ranger!

Epic
Quote by mynamesedson
I asked my son he said nothing but he just asked me he wants a psyachatrist (spelling?) Because he heard voices calling out his name. What a freak.

Control your life through insanity.

Igneuspentheism
Quote by titopuente

Yep, could do without the teabagging though.
Page 1 of 4