Salve, brotherins.

I am going to be hittin the bud tonight and I don't have Zig-Zags or a piece. I recall the first time I smoked was out of a beer can like crunched up with a hole in the side. Does anyone know how exactly to do it? Any help will be appreciated.

You cut the top off, put in the cereal and milk, then eat.

It's THAT easy!
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
crunch it like an L in the middle or slightly toward the bottom.

then take a thin-thick needle ( depending on the size of holes you want) and poke the middle of the bended part as many times as you want.

optionally, you can take a pen and make a choke/shotgun on the side.
i say Of
you say A
i say Revolution
and you say jah

In loving memory of that damn game of poker

Private first class of the bass militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!
google? search bar??
I'd like a chocolate shake.. with a whiskey chaser
From memory:

Turn it on its side, dent the top. Stick tiny holes in it. stab another hole in it that will fit a straw, then make sure it's sealed. Put weed on the dent. Light, keeping your thumb on the hole where you would normally drink from. Suck the straw. Take your thumb of the 'drinking' hole and inhale.

I think that's how you do it.
mmm. i want cereal.
Quote by IwannaBeSadated

I would have any sort of sex with any sort of animal.

what a rookie... you dont even know how to make a can pipe, did your mother hug you as a child?
Quote by _Mayday_
From memory:

Turn it on its side, dent the top. Stick tiny holes in it. stab another hole in it that will fit a straw, then make sure it's sealed. Put weed on the dent. Light, keeping your thumb on the hole where you would normally drink from. Suck the straw. Take your thumb of the 'drinking' hole and inhale.

I think that's how you do it.

I think its the other way around :/. I remember inhaling on the "where you drink from" part and using the hole on the side as a shotgun.
Quote by linknchuk
what a rookie... you dont even know how to make a can pipe, did your mother hug you as a child?

Nah, I'm just not used to not having a piece. I guess I'm spoiled.
you take all of you'r beer cans/pop cans and return them to the store and buy a 15$ piece... or go to a doller store and try to find a tobacco pipe haha seriously tho... cans are terrible
iM Get'n that fa sho!

play acoustic, jam hard

AiM - TheCarsonCity
Quote by killsPEACHES
I think its the other way around :/. I remember inhaling on the "where you drink from" part and using the hole on the side as a shotgun.

Yeah maybe man I haven't smoked in a long time. Good luck anyways.
Can pipes ****ing suck and waste more reefer than you actually smoke.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Watch and learn.

http://pop.youtube.com/watch?v=4Hblr5Ymq8E

EDIT: But yeah, in accordance with the above, they're inefficient as all hell. Mids only, no good stuff or you're just wasting half your high.
My Stuff:
PRS SE Soapbar II
ESP LTD EC-50 (Seymour JB & '59)
Peavey Backstage Plus (1x10 35W)
Peavey Classic (2X12 100W)

Yamaha FG-750s circa 1978

Wishlist:
Fishman Rare Earth acoustic pickups
Boss RC-2 or RC-20
This is a bad idea for two reasons: A) beer in cans SUCKS!!

B) beer cans have paint on them and burning paint = BAD!!

...but seriously, if you can't figure this out then the world ought to be rid of you. In fact, IM me and I'll give you a detailed description of how you can get very very high off of ordinary household chemicals!

(kidding, obviously)
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

Quote by nebiru

Not my reefer, I don't give a ****. I just want to get high, but not too high cause I have to drive.
Quote by nebiru

+1

Make a bottle bong.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by -February-Star-
+1

Make a bottle bong.

Go on.... *crosses legs and leans forward in chair, scrunching eyebrows and resting chine on closed fist*
Quote by killsPEACHES
Not my reefer, I don't give a ****. I just want to get high, but not too high cause I have to drive.

Or... you could make an aluminum foil pipe. If you are skilled in the jedi arts then you will make one that is just as good as a regular pipe and look like one too. Too make you simply need a battery for the bowl and a pen for the stem and of course some foil.

I made these daily to bring a loaded bowl with me to school daily. They work great if you do it right.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Dude, just do a gravity bong man, or use papers!!!!!!!!!!
XBL Gamertag:thor7861
message me you're from UG first

I can't think of anything to put here

Or if you have access to some hard wood (oak, for instance) then drill two holes in a piece, one big and one small.

Just don't use treated lumber.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

Don't make an aluminum can pipe dude, the burning aluminum and paint is very bad for you and has been linked to alzheimers iirc. If you're really in a pinch you can try using paper from a bible to roll a jay, I've never tried it but hey it was in a movie so it must work. Also if you're feeling creative I'm sure you could make an apple bong too (search google for instructions). Good luck and have fun
Quote by nebiru
Or... you could make an aluminum foil pipe. If you are skilled in the jedi arts then you will make one that is just as good as a regular pipe and look like one too. Too make you simply need a battery for the bowl and a pen for the stem and of course some foil.

I made these daily to bring a loaded bowl with me to school daily. They work great if you do it right.

I hear Alzheimer's is fun.
Quote by HoldFastHope
I hear Alzheimer's is fun.

Yeah Alzheimer's sounds badass. And its just for one night. It can't do that much harm.