hey whats up everyone, i felt like recording this to see what i need to do to improve. i had lyrics to it, but it was about my girlfriend who is now my ex, so i'm probably gonna rewrite the entire thing. i know the intro is way too fast for everything else but meh, you get it. lmk what you guys think and crit for crit. thanks

http://media.putfile.com/slowish-song
Officer Nole07 of the U.G.P.D

Quote by rockybo
Honestly, it doesn't bother me in the slightest. So some moron put evidence of me exposing her stupidity in her signature, why should I care?
sounds pretty good man but yea it definately needs some lyrics. It has a pretty sad overall feel to it so I would suggest going in that direction with the lyrics. Are you going to put a lead anywhere in it? I know the whole song is clean but you chould still put a pretty cool lead in somewhere maybe even an acoustic lead. Just to spice it up a little. Overall, a very good start. Let me know when you get more added to it and I will listen again.

Thanks for critting mine btw! Much appreciated.
Are you Pactworthy?
link for yours man?
Officer Nole07 of the U.G.P.D

Quote by rockybo
Honestly, it doesn't bother me in the slightest. So some moron put evidence of me exposing her stupidity in her signature, why should I care?
Like the structure, just make sure when you do put new vocals in that they have a really good melody to them. Could make for a great song.

Would appreciate crit on mine, Wont Take Him Long, have a thread a couple posts above.