anyone else seen it? thoughts?

i thought it was overly long, and confusing, but brilliant nontheless
Once upon a time in Mexico...

Once upon a time in America??
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
There was a Once Upon a time in America movie???

Wow, if its been out for years, I must be late then.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Quote by TheQuailman
Once upon a time there was a little boy.

(anyone care to continue? We're making a story! )

he was raised by a pack of wolves, before they were hunted down and murdered.
the small boy, having watched this terrible act vowed to bring justice to these men.

he just watched as his parents, brothers and sisters were dragged away by these men. thank goodness a halo3 bubble was there to save the boy, for he would have died as well.
Last edited by oh noes!! at Apr 18, 2008,
It was very very long. It was just ok. The phone ringing part bugged me where te phone rang in the background for like 15 minutes.
Brilliant film, but overrated nonetheless. Cool scene when that dude got shot in the eye.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by TheQuailman
The bear then read the newspaper and saw that FedEx was hiring, so he became a truck driver.

the bear, whilst driving his truck, looks down and the famous (and now legal) emma watson completely naked.
Quote by oh noes!!
the bear, whilst driving his truck, looks down and the famous (and now legal) emma watson completely naked.

Out of nowhere, Harry Potter appears with his magical meat wand!

This is getting more retarded with each and every post.
Quote by TheQuailman
Out of nowhere, Harry Potter appears with his magical meat wand!

This is getting more retarded with each and every post.

no doubt

they all gaze up in the sky as the savering snape (or watever it is)video plays in the sky, similar to wat the batman video is. except in video. hd.
Quote by TheQuailman
Hey, I came expecting a fairytale!

So did I. You fail TS!

And, I've only seen Once Upon A Time In Mexico...
\¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿??????????/