Page 1 of 39
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
9/10
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
7. Haha just wait till Kensai posts... and the 10's flood in :P

It's another Kensai fap fest ;o
"Punk is a state of mind, and no one can take that away from you."
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']... Which was closed due to people just rating each other pointlessly. (8, 7, 8..........)

My apologies, I didn't know.

Carry on.
No endeavour rivals science in its incremental progress towards a more complete understanding of the observable universe.
10/10
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
Quote by DaliLama
Go to a friend and say "what the difference between soda and your soda?............(pause).............sperm!" Then you start masturbating furiously into their can

My gear
ESP EC1000fr
Marshall 1960a
Peavy 6505
8/10
7 ish
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!