Hey, I'm in band called As of Now. We're a soft band and I'm interesting in seeing what you think of the music. It was all recorded in my mini home studio so it's by no means perfect. Let me know what you think
www.myspace.com/asofnowmusic1
www.youtube.com/jordan123x
Pretty good, I love the piano part. The only flaw I saw was the recording quality, but I'm in the same position as far as that. The drums seem to overpower the other instruments.

Check this band out, Last To Break.

-Peace
Quote by SG thrasher
Bums to the ground when rilakam's around.
Quote by rilakam
Pretty good, I love the piano part. The only flaw I saw was the recording quality, but I'm in the same position as far as that. The drums seem to overpower the other instruments.

Check this band out, Last To Break.

-Peace

Thanks, I've only been playing piano for about two weeks so that's awesome. I put a better version of the song up with better drum levels. Though the drums still don't sound great they fit in with the mix a bit nicer.
Last edited by JordantheAxe at Apr 20, 2008,
Very good quality compared to my band's demo. The vocals kind of remind me of the Bloodhound gang only serious. The overall quality is pretty good, but the drums could be mic'd a bit better (add a little bass to the kick drum, possibly change the position of the snare mic to make it sound softer).
Gear:
Ibanez RG7321 Seven String
Epiphone Iommi Signature SG
Digitech Scott Ian Black 13
VOX Valvetronix AD100VTH
Laney 4x12 w/Celestion 50s
I only have one mic right now but I ordered an sm57 off ebay so it should improve the drum quality. Anyone else want to critique?
I liked it a lot. Quality is pretty good for a band demo. I think the song is a really well written song, structure wise. Good work.
Quote by aradine
i wish i got disowned by my grandparents so i could stay home tommorow and fap.

Guitars:
Ibanez RG350EX

Amps:
Vox Valvetronix 30
Definately feeling the vibe, the voice works really well with the style well done man!
R.I.P. Dimebag darrell
I like it. Dig the piano, and song in general. Vocals are good, but they seem a little too in front, or maybe they just arent my cup of tea. Some reverb or something may help. But good song overall.