Saw them for free in Zavvi, Glasgow tonight. Wondering if anyone from UG likes them. I thought they were brilliant!

GAS
Throbak Stonebender | Fulltone Deja Vibe | Catalinbread Semaphore
Love them as you know, Stuart (I introduced them to him)!

Great band and should never be compared to the White Stripes as they're nothing like them.

And Laura-Mary is hot .
Only heard a couple of songs, but i thought they were great songs.
It's gonna be a blue day
"Doesn't Matter Much" and "It's Getting Boring By The Sea" are my favourite tracks on the album.
Last edited by WhiteStripesIII at Dec 29, 2013,
Saw them a couple of weeks ago and bought the album this week..love them
Do enjoy them, just made £10 profit on one of their old 7"s (thanks to good ol' ebay) which makes me enjoy them even more
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Their name is like an amalgamation of two excellent songs - "Blood Red Blood" by Voxtrot and "(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes" by Elvis Costello.

And for that reason, perhaps I shall check them out.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
Just watched a couple of the videos posted, and they sound great.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I've seen them live at a venue locally a few times; I always thought they were rubbish.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

i saw them live a couple of weeks ago, i liked them before but they just blew my mind and are now one of my favourite bands. great album
my books myspace
Here
read it, new chapter added every 2 weeks
Quote by K-Lizzle
Their name is like an amalgamation of two excellent songs - "Blood Red Blood" by Voxtrot and "(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes" by Elvis Costello.

And for that reason, perhaps I shall check them out.

chances are you will like them.

i think are pretty good, but i haven't listened to the album more than 2 times. i am rectifying that right now.