So I lost all my music and I want it back. Whats the best way of getting it all back again without spending a fortune? I was thinking about torrents but I just thought I'd ask the pit if they have any other ideas?
Just use torrents man, way easier than anything else, considering you're wanting all your music replaced.
Quote by gorecore=me
is a bidet a type of crisp?
steal it from old ladies.
Pretty please, with sugar on top, clean the f***ing car.
I love pulp...
Someone told me there's a girl out there
With love in her eyes and flowers in her hair...

I will find this girl.

id say limewire, but everybody is going to dissagree and reccomend something better, so just nevermind this post.
Have you not tried checking the recycled bin/system restore etc. etc.?
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
i say limeiwire i nvr got how those damned torrents worked?? but if u do use limewire make sure u scan everything after u download it!! and when ur done with it take it off ur comp.
-BiOhAZarD722-
Originally Posted by Gizzard101
I personally prefer Dr.Dre but Lil Jon is gangsta home boy fresh aswell.
...lol wtf?
Quote by lzrdsixsix6
sounds like you have a severe case of the dumbass.....it's quite common in the pit really just sleep it off
Yes I went through all of that. Its gone FOREVER. So I need new music and I want to know the quickets way to obtain said new music =].
Steal everything all the CDs in a music shop... But watch out, you risk a bit of trouble with cops after that ... (honestly, I don't recommend that, but it's the fastest way to get it soo...)
Hello, Mirror - so glad to see you my friend, it's been a while

Help me - I can't break out this prison all alone
Save me - I'm drowning and I'm hopeless on my own
Heal me - I can't restore my sanity alone
borrow ur friends ipod and rip his songs to your computer using Yamipod
Quote by bajeda
congrats, you made me chuckle at your stupidity.

Seinfeld Club